**I WILL UPDATE**
Update V1.1 - New Steps added
Update V1.2 - New Method added with Video
Update V1.3 - Another New Method Added, this time with Modio
Update V1.4 - Method's edited for best results
Update V1.5 - Free Transfer Cable Method Video Added
Update V1.6 - Free Transfer Cable Cord Form Fillout by Mail Method added

OFFICIAL: Cod5 Single Player and Co-oP (Zombies) Hack Tutorial
Description: After reading this tutorial you will have the knowledge possible to Mod/Hack your gamesave for XBOX 360 (Maybe PS3). You will be able to both use these mods in single player and co-op with friends on Nazi-Zombies over Xbox Live, you will however be unable to use these mods over ranked public matches(i.e search and destroy).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Fill out this form to get a free transfer cable by using mail or fax: You must login or register to view this content.

Free Transfer Cable Video Tutorial (some homo lookin kid but o well)
Note: You only need the cable, not the disk

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joXkt2xfID0&feature=related"]YouTube - how to get a free save data export kit[/ame]

And one other video tutorial how to get one free

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NITLOyrC-iM&feature=related"]YouTube - How To: Free Xbox 360 Transfer Cable Tutorial[/ame]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Things You Will Need
METHOD 1

1.) Xplorer 360 You must login or register to view this content.

2.) Cod Tools Modding Program -You must login or register to view this content. - - [url=codtool.com]WEBSITE LINK HERE[/url]

You must login or register to view this content.

3.) XBOX 360 Transfer Cable ($1 on E-Bay)

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

TUTORIAL METHOD 1

1.) [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQaTw4rH0c&feature=PlayList&p=0645CCD0AD2368A5&index=0"]YouTube - How to Mod CoD4 and CoD WaW with CoD Tool[/ame]

2.) Re-attach HardDrive to XBOX 360

3.) VERY IMPORTANT HIT RESUME GAME SO THAT IT LOADS THE EDITED FILE

4.) Go and Play Single Player!

5.) In order to Play Nazi Zombies over co-op with the mod's, you need too complete the last mission of Single Player with the Mods you want enabled. Then once it's beat you exit out of the single player zombie mode and put it into a PRIVATE Zombies Match NOT PUBLIC. This means that there should be NO ready up function for each individual player.

6.) Invite your friends and enjoy Happy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Things You Will Need
METHOD 2

1.) XBOX 360 Transfer Cable ($1 on E-Bay)

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

2.) Xplorer 360, Modio You must login or register to view this content.
If you get an error opening Modio You must login or register to view this content.

TUTORIAL METHOD 2 - MODIO

1.) [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-mDo6WP3-A&feature=related"]YouTube - XBOX 360 Call of Duty WaW Mod Tutorial[/ame]

2.) Re-attach HardDrive to XBOX 360

3.) VERY IMPORTANT HIT RESUME GAME SO THAT IT LOADS THE EDITED FILE

4.) Go and Play Single Player!

5.) In order to Play Nazi Zombies over co-op with the mod's, you need too complete the last mission of Single Player with the Mods you want enabled. Then once it's beat you exit out of the single player zombie mode and put it into a PRIVATE Zombies Match NOT PUBLIC. This means that there should be NO ready up function for each individual player.

6.) Invite your friends and enjoy Happy

NOTE: This tutorial has not been tested; I have went off of what cheater912 has told me. I assume that this may be able to be accomplished with a PS3 and notepad with self created hacks or maybe even with his program using the single player method to carry the hacks over to zombie mode. I also assume that you would only need a USB Drive to accomplish this on PS3

NOTE: Cheater912 has figured out how to transfer these hacks online, he is not however telling how. He is also the cause of the fast motion and the slow motion games in the recent cod4 and cod5 public xbox 360 games, one of his hacks accidentaly spread like a virus.
Last edited by Abzorbr ; 05-08-2009 at 08:39 PM.

The following 59 users say thank you to Abzorbr for this useful post:

-Garf-, н1web, ꜛ  , 13409, 4house, Antones, atlantis94, Batmanâ„¢, Bog__, Boko577, Boyd #1, Carbon0x, Cragith, crick_head, darkwolff, dj-ps3, elfmotat, friezzie, Gary-, Genocide-, ginni0909, GuitarSlash, Hazel, Hondarydr, Human, I ANTi N00B x, IEffy, jordie308, Kearnsee, little_legz, ls18, Luke, McGlynnShaam, Mello14, mjkuser, Nejidam, NP Carling26, RedKnight, SAMI23, Saudamaya, SavagedPixel, ShAdoW_RiDa, sheck_ler, Shockk, Sn0wb0arder245, SoLDieRDaP, soundterrorist, Swade, TeH DuCK x, TncBoy, tykmerc, villan4eva, Wildchipmunk15, woa what a glitch, xI Jakk Ix, xkgamer560627x, xX7zerorider7Xx, Zxc
04-20-2009, 12:49 AM #74
How long does microsoft take to send you the cable and do they send you a email before they send it?
04-20-2009, 02:18 AM #75
Redfield
PcF* Disbanded
Originally posted by sheroz99 View Post
How long does microsoft take to send you the cable and do they send you a email before they send it?

I called MS on Tuesday night on April 14th, Got it in the mail on Sat. April 18th and they don't send any e-mails, you will get it faster if you call 1-800-4MY-XBOX
04-20-2009, 03:48 AM #76
But whenever i call they tell me to go online and fill out the form i even told them my printer doesnt work but still they told me to go online.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by Redfield View Post
I called MS on Tuesday night on April 14th, Got it in the mail on Sat. April 18th and they don't send any e-mails, you will get it faster if you call 1-800-4MY-XBOX

What did you say when you called them?
04-20-2009, 04:57 PM #77
Redfield
PcF* Disbanded
But whenever i call they tell me to go online and fill out the form i even told them my printer doesnt work but still they told me to go online.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

What did you say when you called them?

I talked to a woman and told her I had bought a new elite 120 system,she asked for serial # off the back of xbox, told here the form asks for 2 serial #'s but I only had 1 serial number and that i did not have the old xbox serial # that I only had the Harddrive from the old and she approved it and sent it to me.
04-20-2009, 06:34 PM #78
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
so i finally modded it, but i tried zombies and i only have red dot, anyway i can get more?
also, anyone know why when i use the mods like dot and super jump, they disappear when i restart the game? for both cods
Last edited by xinfectedsoulx ; 04-20-2009 at 06:39 PM.
04-20-2009, 06:40 PM #79
I talked to a woman and told her I had bought a new elite 120 system,she asked for serial # off the back of xbox, told here the form asks for 2 serial #'s but I only had 1 serial number and that i did not have the old xbox serial # that I only had the Harddrive from the old and she approved it and sent it to me.

Did you actually give her an elite serial or a regular xbox 360 serial because i dun hav an elite?
04-20-2009, 07:09 PM #80
Redfield
PcF* Disbanded
Did you actually give her an elite serial or a regular xbox 360 serial because i dun hav an elite?

The xbox that I bought was an Elite RE5 Bundle, gave her that serial #, but did not need a second one to get the cable
04-20-2009, 07:29 PM #81
The xbox that I bought was an Elite RE5 Bundle, gave her that serial #, but did not need a second one to get the cable

Ok thank you so much, I called and she never even asked for another serial number and i should have it this week.Smile
04-20-2009, 07:35 PM #82
Redfield
PcF* Disbanded
Ok thank you so much, I called and she never even asked for another serial number and i should have it this week.Smile

No problem, Smile^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo