05-27-2009, 03:49 AM #1
P R A D A Prodi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My new XBL Gamertag is "B L i N K Q"

Alright. Well I stumbled Across This at A Friends House.

Here's The Procedures -

First of All (1)-You Start private match.search and destroy(5min Time Limit.)

(2)-Play 1 Round and Get asmany kills as Possible. (END the game with About 5 seconds left.)------
Then go play a game of
(Core) search and destroy(You must play The Entire Game.)

(3)Once you Have Finished The Entire Game. Check Your Kill Streak. It Should Be Fairly High. Ive Seen Someone Get 122["MonkeyStoppinPPL"]. Personally Ive Only Reached 75..

QUICK TIPS*

1)If your doing the Glitch. You cant be Host!
2)Make sure You Are Invited to Your Friends Game. Meaning- You need to be in the Party Before Entering the Private game.
3)Setting Review: Time limit: 5:00 - UNLIMITED Lives - Kill-cam OFF.
4)You and the person you were in the Private match with need to Play The whole Public S&Awesome face game.
5)Be Sure to Rep+.
6)Have Fun!

Please Rep+ If This Post Helped.

Thanks. Appreciate your Time.

Update:
I will Post a Vid As Soon as My Dazzel Comes in the Mail!

(You Need To Have the Lives on Unlimited. And It Cant Just Be You, There needs to Be Someone Else on The other Team For you to Kill.)

Im Sorry... I Completely Left that Out of The Equation.

Originally posted by P
Its Worked For me! Look "MLG Peach Love" On XBL. 75 Kill streak on S&Awesome face. Add me And ill Help you Do it!

Originally posted by hosscat15 View Post
i did it and got 150 kills in private match. My friend backed out then we started the search. We got into a game that hasn't started and played. Then after the game i checked my kill streak and it was the same as earlier 25. So if u can help me do this my gamerag is---- bjiacdk. I am first prestige and i would likr ur help.

Originally posted by penetraitor View Post
it works for ps3 AWSOME 250 kill

Originally posted by Bloody
My friend did this one his is 35 but he said to go into privet mach to so i think it works

[/CENTER]
Last edited by drunkenrepublicn ; 06-07-2009 at 02:55 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to P R A D A Prodi for this useful post:

Genocide-, ImSooTalented, KiLLWiT, luceathome, mikey560, ownedbyanoob2, penetrator, Rage, RedKnight, SAS_Racer, ShAdoW_RiDa, skills, Steelm, The_Evil_Muffin, TheLen
05-27-2009, 03:51 AM #2
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
Thanks dude can anyone confirm this. Like i said thanks cant wait to see if it actaully works or not dude. Happy

-Whitey
05-27-2009, 03:54 AM #3
My friend did this one his is 35 but he said to go into privet mach to so i think it works
05-27-2009, 05:10 AM #4
P R A D A Prodi
Bounty hunter
[quote='[iRx]NGUWhitey;299574']Thanks dude can anyone confirm this. Like i said thanks cant wait to see if it actaully works or not dude. Happy

-Whitey[/quote]

It Works. I have an Xbox360.. And thats The Console I Performed this on..

Xbox Is A Little More.. Modivated to Patch Glitches SoO Im Sure it Works on PS3 Smile

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Are These Fourms Slowly DIeing?
05-27-2009, 05:39 AM #5
Boko577
1639th Member!
Do you get the points? Or just the kill streak? Cause I have a 1,500 kill streak so it wouldn't help me.
05-27-2009, 06:43 AM #6
P R A D A Prodi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Boko577 View Post
Do you get the points? Or just the kill streak? Cause I have a 1,500 kill streak so it wouldn't help me.

You Dont Get the Points. But You Do Receive Credit on The LeaderBoards. Smile

----

WHoooaaaHH... Wait... You Got A 1,500 Kill-Streak From Doing this?

Jesus.. Gamertag?

Add lP R A lD A

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

uummmmMM.. Just Wondering. Has anyone Rep+'ed Me Smile

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Ohh Wow.. Lol.. The Fourms Dead?
05-27-2009, 06:43 AM #7
Originally posted by P
It Works. I have an Xbox360.. And thats The Console I Performed this on..

Xbox Is A Little More.. Modivated to Patch Glitches SoO Im Sure it Works on PS3 Smile

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Are These Fourms Slowly DIeing?

Unless its a problem with the game consoles security, Then patches/updates are usually released for both consoles at once(treyarch hates wii players). Microsoft doesn't do the patches, treyarch does... So its not xbox being motivated, Its you not knowing what you're talking about. And I'm curious what that smiley is about, PS3 usually has less glitches. We didn't recently get an CoD update cause our system security is so shitty it let us take barriers off.
05-27-2009, 07:17 AM #8
didnt work
05-27-2009, 07:22 AM #9
Didnt work for me
05-27-2009, 07:37 AM #10
P R A D A Prodi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gametitan88 View Post
Unless its a problem with the game consoles security, Then patches/updates are usually released for both consoles at once(treyarch hates wii players). Microsoft doesn't do the patches, treyarch does... So its not xbox being motivated, Its you not knowing what you're talking about. And I'm curious what that smiley is about, PS3 usually has less glitches. We didn't recently get an CoD update cause our system security is so shitty it let us take barriers off.

Treyarchs A Bitch.. I Understand that.. Im Saying Xbox is More Supportive... Considering There is a Membership Fee... As Playstation Network Is Free.....

Why Aren't Both Of the Patches Out for Both Systems If its the Same Company Making The Game.... Why Does Xbox Seem To have More Patched Glitches.. Whereas PS3 Has Tons Of glitches.?

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by twistedhellfire View Post
didnt work

You Sure You did it Correctly?

Its Worked For Two People Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo