05-27-2009, 03:49 AM #1
P R A D A Prodi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My new XBL Gamertag is "B L i N K Q"

Alright. Well I stumbled Across This at A Friends House.

Here's The Procedures -

First of All (1)-You Start private match.search and destroy(5min Time Limit.)

(2)-Play 1 Round and Get asmany kills as Possible. (END the game with About 5 seconds left.)------
Then go play a game of
(Core) search and destroy(You must play The Entire Game.)

(3)Once you Have Finished The Entire Game. Check Your Kill Streak. It Should Be Fairly High. Ive Seen Someone Get 122["MonkeyStoppinPPL"]. Personally Ive Only Reached 75..

QUICK TIPS*

1)If your doing the Glitch. You cant be Host!
2)Make sure You Are Invited to Your Friends Game. Meaning- You need to be in the Party Before Entering the Private game.
3)Setting Review: Time limit: 5:00 - UNLIMITED Lives - Kill-cam OFF.
4)You and the person you were in the Private match with need to Play The whole Public S&Awesome face game.
5)Be Sure to Rep+.
6)Have Fun!

Please Rep+ If This Post Helped.

Thanks. Appreciate your Time.

Update:
I will Post a Vid As Soon as My Dazzel Comes in the Mail!

(You Need To Have the Lives on Unlimited. And It Cant Just Be You, There needs to Be Someone Else on The other Team For you to Kill.)

Im Sorry... I Completely Left that Out of The Equation.

Originally posted by P
Its Worked For me! Look "MLG Peach Love" On XBL. 75 Kill streak on S&Awesome face. Add me And ill Help you Do it!

Originally posted by hosscat15 View Post
i did it and got 150 kills in private match. My friend backed out then we started the search. We got into a game that hasn't started and played. Then after the game i checked my kill streak and it was the same as earlier 25. So if u can help me do this my gamerag is---- bjiacdk. I am first prestige and i would likr ur help.

Originally posted by penetraitor View Post
it works for ps3 AWSOME 250 kill

Originally posted by Bloody
My friend did this one his is 35 but he said to go into privet mach to so i think it works

[/CENTER]
Last edited by drunkenrepublicn ; 06-07-2009 at 02:55 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to P R A D A Prodi for this useful post:

Genocide-, ImSooTalented, KiLLWiT, luceathome, mikey560, ownedbyanoob2, penetrator, Rage, RedKnight, SAS_Racer, ShAdoW_RiDa, skills, Steelm, The_Evil_Muffin, TheLen
08-13-2009, 09:41 AM #74
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
trying it now
08-14-2009, 12:35 AM #75
I'm going to try this soon, nice find.
08-14-2009, 12:37 AM #76
didnt work for me and 3 mates
08-14-2009, 07:17 AM #77
can this help rank up?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.