05-13-2011, 08:53 PM #1
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a vid of my custom brat patch, this is a reconstruction of karoolus patch. Im also thinking of adding some extra meneus, however cant figure out why they dissapear after [0][11]. Hope you guys enjoy.
Recorded by best friend rawr4445, on LAN party(XBSlink, il post a tut on how to use if required)
Peace.

The following 9 users say thank you to thatbrat for this useful post:

Okami, BlazingDope, candyman62, Correy, iiReFuZee, User23434, Neff, SALOOTME, yaro
05-13-2011, 09:10 PM #2
Neff
WTF Just Happened?
looks like a good patch
Last edited by Neff ; 05-13-2011 at 09:14 PM.

The following user thanked Neff for this useful post:

SALOOTME
05-13-2011, 09:12 PM #3
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
I told you to put it on ngu, & you did ;-)! waheyy It's Xx2EzYxX Off youtube Awesome face release soon Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following user thanked BlazingDope for this useful post:

thatbrat
05-13-2011, 09:16 PM #4
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
Originally posted by Hensley7 View Post
its good but i wouldnt of named it the new best cod 5 mod menu... just saying
but other then that it looks like a good patch.

Thanks for the feedback may i ask Where is a better one? I could not find any, i would have updated ferther, i just thougth it was big enough plus im bussy atm. I can update in the holidays if anyone has any ideas. He did not manage to show the full player menu :( there was a host bug on LAN.
05-13-2011, 09:16 PM #5
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
My is much better, but good job Winky Winky
05-13-2011, 09:20 PM #6
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by EddieMeduza View Post
My is much better, but good job Winky Winky

you need to prove it eddie Winky Winky upload a new video soon, so we can see! Atm, This is proberly the best waw multiplayer patch I've seen, the best looking patch is studman97's though

The following user groaned BlazingDope for this awful post:

Solo.
05-13-2011, 09:25 PM #7
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
you need to prove it eddie Winky Winky upload a new video soon, so we can see! Atm, This is proberly the best waw multiplayer patch I've seen, the best looking patch is studman97's though

Studman97 used GODLYM0DZ v5 menu shader...
And i will make an video Winky Winky
05-13-2011, 09:26 PM #8
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by thatbrat View Post
This is a vid of my custom brat patch, this is a reconstruction of karoolus patch. Im also thinking of adding some extra meneus, however cant figure out why they dissapear after [0][11]. Hope you guys enjoy.
Recorded by best friend rawr4445, on LAN party(XBSlink, il post a tut on how to use if required)
Peace.

Btw, I'm loving the x factor theme music on your video haha Winky Winky

The following user groaned BlazingDope for this awful post:

Mr Ruffers
05-13-2011, 09:49 PM #9
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
Yea, love to see what you got eddie Smile Give me some ideas, i had lack of imagination.
Peace.

And do we think i should release this or would it just be leech central? It does still have some bugs and test functions in it.
Last edited by thatbrat ; 05-13-2011 at 10:49 PM.
05-13-2011, 11:43 PM #10
.Kane.
Banned
Originally posted by thatbrat View Post
This is a vid of my custom brat patch, this is a reconstruction of karoolus patch. Im also thinking of adding some extra meneus, however cant figure out why they dissapear after [0][11]. Hope you guys enjoy.
Peace.

Heres a tip. You cant go past 12 options or you get an error.

The following user thanked .Kane. for this useful post:

thatbrat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo