05-13-2011, 08:53 PM #1
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a vid of my custom brat patch, this is a reconstruction of karoolus patch. Im also thinking of adding some extra meneus, however cant figure out why they dissapear after [0][11]. Hope you guys enjoy.
Recorded by best friend rawr4445, on LAN party(XBSlink, il post a tut on how to use if required)
Peace.

The following 9 users say thank you to thatbrat for this useful post:

Okami, BlazingDope, candyman62, Correy, iiReFuZee, User23434, Neff, SALOOTME, yaro
05-14-2011, 11:02 AM #20
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by nay View Post
obviously not your mod menu base if you dont know why they disapear after [0][11] but still looks good but dont claim things that arnt yours

how about you read before you start accusing ppl of things YOU think they did..
it probably IS my base menu & i know WHY the options disappear because i limited it to 12 !
05-14-2011, 01:31 PM #21
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
how about you read before you start accusing ppl of things YOU think they did..
it probably IS my base menu & i know WHY the options disappear because i limited it to 12 !
Okay, well because this appears to be an issue; i said in the original this IS karoolus menu base. the only thing i did as add/remove things, change the scroll bar and size of the black-screen. I make no pretense of claiming it my own, hence i said its a "karoolus edit." And thanks for the offer karoolus, Smile il send you the patch. How did you manage to limit it may i ask? i have been trying very hard to work it out, i would love to know. Smile
Peace.
05-14-2011, 03:38 PM #22
Dam .. i'm speechless after seeing this patch good shit bro, Keep it up. Smile
05-14-2011, 04:19 PM #23
nay1995
The Master
mate he has changed it at first he claimed it as his menu, then changed but all in all i dont care to be fair it looks pretty good...
05-14-2011, 05:16 PM #24
Looks Cool :y:
05-14-2011, 06:55 PM #25
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by thatbrat View Post
Okay, well because this appears to be an issue; i said in the original this IS karoolus menu base. the only thing i did as add/remove things, change the scroll bar and size of the black-screen. I make no pretense of claiming it my own, hence i said its a "karoolus edit." And thanks for the offer karoolus, Smile il send you the patch. How did you manage to limit it may i ask? i have been trying very hard to work it out, i would love to know. Smile
Peace.

if you look at where the fontstrings are spawned, it only spawns 12 strings (i didn't think i'd need more Happy) so it shows option [0] to [11] but [12] would require another fontstring, which isn't defined, so it's invisible ^^

Originally posted by nay View Post
mate he has changed it at first he claimed it as his menu, then changed but all in all i dont care to be fair it looks pretty good...

i don't give a damn..
he's free to edit it in whatever way he likes, i don't care..
at least he's coding something, which is more than most people on here..

The following user thanked Karoolus for this useful post:

s70con
05-19-2011, 04:48 PM #26
Very nice good luck on it Smile
05-19-2011, 09:52 PM #27
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by thatbrat View Post
Peace.

have you figured it out ?
05-19-2011, 11:15 PM #28
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by EddieMeduza View Post
My is much better, but good job Winky Winky

wow. you think you're some kind of menu god don't you ?!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo