06-29-2009, 09:29 PM #1
Sert
Al Capone, Jr.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, enough is enough. We have all heard the smack talk back and forth as to who's country is better for whatever reason. Well, I have decided to make a thread to finally put at least one topic to rest. Short and simple, who is better at Call of Duty World at War, The United States or the United Kingdome? Please give examples as to why. For example, k/d ratio, ranking on leaderboards etc. Also, please put your own stats/ rankings to determine what country is the top dog on this website. Remember, a lot of bragging rights are on the line, so please don't be afraid to support your country[/B]

And as always, please THANK NOMINATE AND REP THIS THREAD IF YOU LIKED ITSmile^[/B]

The following 20 users say thank you to Sert for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, +sFx. FeLiciTy, ashbash, dustin.kirk, Favo, King Jamiɘ, Krunch, LilP, Mighty Jebuz, Newfie, maddenking1234, Octavia, Rann-Dum, Screamo, ShAdoW_RiDa, streetzballa23, The WasteLands, Fierceknucks, UsB*Glitcher, Valimen
06-30-2009, 06:52 PM #29
Human
League Champion
Only on xbox though, because PS3 sucks.
06-30-2009, 07:05 PM #30
Originally posted by Human View Post

I think that both systems have their perks. Xbox has juggernaut and ps3 has stopping power. Smile
06-30-2009, 08:11 PM #31
Originally posted by Human View Post

Haha. but apparently xbox has more campers than PS3.
06-30-2009, 08:23 PM #32
UK is way better at zombies but they suck at glitching we are better at that and in real matches we are in the US of A are way better. im around 9000 in the world but my friends are all in the 300s all in the US.
06-30-2009, 08:27 PM #33
KiiNETiiK
Save Point
This threads gonna get tense but id have to say UK EVEN though im

American, the Britts just got skills we cant compete with.
06-30-2009, 08:34 PM #34
itwasme95
< ^ > < ^ >
I dont think this thread will end the the whole thing, i think it will only make it worse.
06-30-2009, 08:39 PM #35
lets have a battle to prove it
06-30-2009, 09:40 PM #36
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
lol nice.. LETS HAVE A BATTLE.. can it be a 3-way with canadians?
06-30-2009, 10:27 PM #37
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Im UK and i will admit that americans and canadians are very good at the call of duty games, its cool i respect them for this, the only thing i dont like is the fact that they think we all have bad teeth (which i dont) and only drink tea (i drink coffee and beer) and eat crumpets lol. (F**KING BRITS) (F**KING YANKS) Its funny lol. Americans are good i lose more to Americans than i do to British.

Ps have you seen the you tube video of the Canadians sniping the Taliban in the Afghan mountains with a 50 CAL? Great vid, have a search.

See ya

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo