09-11-2011, 12:17 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here it is My Beta Release of The Undead. This patch is Approved for 4-5 players at a time only. 4 Players is Safe, 5 is OK, 6 will crash after a random number of Rounds. There is an "Exceeded Number of Script Variables Error" that is pissing me off. I should not be there, but it is. Any Help Would be AWESOME. Either way, this will be fixed soon. This game is kind of like Nazi Zombies. This is an You vs AI Co-op Game

5 Maps Are Done Asylum, Castle, CourtYard, Makin, and Makin Day. (Makin day is a total cop out it's just like Makin)

FEATURES:

• Pack-A-Punch
  • Moving Random Box
  • Wall Gun's
  • Perks
    Juggernaut
    Double Tap
    Flopper- Called FLAK-JACK-FLOP
    QuickRevive
    Slight of Hand
    Lightweight

• Doors, Gates, Rubble (all that can be bought to open)
  • HellHounds
  • Flame Zombies
  • Random Drops
    Max Ammo, Instant Kill, Double Cash, Bargain Box, Nuke, and a Random Perk.

• Catapults
  • Easter Eggs
  • Cool Box Guns
    Scavenger (Mosin Naget)
    Thundergun (Springfield)
    Mustang (Colt) <Sally left him>
    Trench Gun w/Bayonette (1 Stab Kill Till Round 10ish)

• Rambo Commando Knife (1 Stab Knife until Round 16) $4000
  • Single Player Mode (automatic) You have Three Lives.
  • Kick and Anti-Join for host
  • Wizards and Werewolves v 1.5
  • Full Rank 65, Prestige 10 And Unlock all Attachments/Challenges (Online in Wizards a and Werewolves Demo Mode.)
  • Much More.

Things you Should NOT do:
Keep switching guns back and forth quickly like someone who thinks he is a good Quick-Scoper.
This will cause a glitch with upgraded guns, and F your Sh*t Up.

Good Strategies
Knife You get $150 for a Knife Kill, $50 for any other kind of kill, and $5 per bullet hit. The HellHounds are a 1 stab kill for the first 2 rounds. Take advantage of that.

Watch Out For Flame Zombies 1 Comes on Round 4, 6, 8, 10 and every round after. They have alot of health and will kill you if you get too close. Kill one give you max Ammo before Round 10, and a 1 in 3 Chance after. You also get a 1 in 10 chance of everyone getting a Random Perk Everytime you kill him.

TO SWITCH TO WIZARDS AND WEREWOLVES GAME MODE: Goto Demo Mode (L1 & Square) The go Prone and Press and hold L1, R2, and R3. Same thing Switches you back or back out to main menu.

Your cash is you score, and you can check it by pressing L1 and Square.

Thanks Go Out To:
Karolous
Nay
IriseGodFather
BuC-ShoTz (for his converter)
My Game Testers
CrazyAZN90, MF_xAssassiin, Hydro_122499, Jumpi95, Backyard_Awards, FrstHookage, CAP-N-U, Diddles_Clown(AKA "Diddles the Clown"), ljjp. And anyone else I forgot.

You must login or register to view this content.

New Video thanks 2 howsmyshooting

Here is an early Video of the patch, I need and updated one Esp of Asylum. Thanks to ljjp for the vid.
Last edited by Hawkin ; 09-19-2011 at 03:56 AM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

.Andy, AMNE, arabiandonkey1, Assassin, BlazingDope, booyaka, bottom feeder, cadpimp1289, CL-BlackOps-CL, Diddles2Fresshh, Docko412, Doggy3, Dr. Dre, drive4567, gazaag, Glittery Penis Skittle, GodDrinksPepsi, hydro_122499, Beats, JaMbO, JamesSwagger, Kane500, ljjp, Love., lovebros, User23434, mattyjkilledme, PryZeex, PWW_Commander, shawry, swerve420, Threatz2Fresshh, Uk_ViiPeR
09-13-2011, 04:17 AM #29
XxAKASHIxX
[b][move] Mr.Nirvana[/move][/b]
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
1. The revive people glitch, I know about, it's a problem with Treyarch's Revive System in MP. But it only keeps you from seeing the revive animation if this happens Just keep pressing Square and the will be revived.

Damn hawkin the only cod left for you to work on is black ops hahaha. some how i fell like that might never happen though
09-13-2011, 05:14 AM #30
PryZeex
Do a barrel roll!
Here it is My Beta Release of The Undead. This patch is Approved for 4-5 players at a time only. 4 Players is Safe, 5 is OK, 6 will crash after a random number of Rounds. There is an "Exceeded Number of Script Variables Error" that is pissing me off. I should not be there, but it is. Any Help Would be AWESOME. Either way, this will be fixed soon. This game is kind of like Nazi Zombies. This is an You vs AI Co-op Game

5 Maps Are Done Asylum, Castle, CourtYard, Makin, and Makin Day. (Makin day is a total cop out it's just like Makin)

FEATURES:

• Pack-A-Punch
  • Moving Random Box
  • Wall Gun's
  • Perks
    Juggernaut
    Double Tap
    QuickRevive
    Slight of Hand
    Lightweight

• HellHounds
  • Flame Zombies
  • Random Drops

• Catapults
  • Easter Eggs
  • Cool Box Guns
    Scavenger (Mosin Naget)
    Thundergun (Springfield)

• Full Rank 65, Prestige 10 And Unlock all Attachments/Challenges (Online in Wizards a and Werewolves Demo Mode.)
  • Much More.

Keep switching guns back and forth quickly like someone who thinks he is a good Quick-Scoper.

Good Strategies
Knife You get $150 for a Knife Kill, $50 for any other kind of kill, and $5 per bullet hit. The HellHounds are a 1 stab kill for the first 2 rounds. Take advantage of that.

Watch Out For Flame Zombies 1 Comes on Round 4, 6, 8, 10 and every round after. They have alot of health and will kill you if you get too close. Kill one give you max Ammo before Round 10, and a 1 in 3 Chance after. You also get a 1 in 10 chance of everyone getting a Random Perk Everytime you kill him.

TO SWITCH TO WIZARDS AND WEREWOLVES GAME MODE: Goto Demo Mode (L1 & Square) The go Prone and Press and hold L1, R2, and R3. Same thing Switches you back or back out to main menu.

Thanks Go Out To:
Karolous
Nay
IriseGodFather
My Game Testers
CrazyAZN90, MF_xAssassiin, Hydro_122499, Jumpi95, Backyard_Awards, FrstHookage, CAP-N-U, Diddles_Clown(AKA "Diddles the Clown"), ljjp. And anyone else I forgot.

Here is an early Video of the patch, I need and updated one Esp of Asylum. Thanks to ljjp for the vid.

Dude i love your patch and BTW Thanks for letting me join all thoses times...
Last edited by PryZeex ; 09-13-2011 at 05:21 AM. Reason: DP
09-13-2011, 04:50 PM #31
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by lt
why hawkins why did you add me on your account that you never log into i want to be on your friends list where you test your amazing creations and thank you for this amazing gametype

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

is it just me but i look uo to HAWKINS AS THE GOD OF .ff modding you inspire me to mod lol no homo

homo..

Just kidding;-)
09-16-2011, 12:13 AM #32
Assassin
Easter Egg!
DAMM! ps3 got ylod Not Happy or Sad
09-16-2011, 12:47 AM #33
PryZeex
Do a barrel roll!
Here it is My Beta Release of The Undead. This patch is Approved for 4-5 players at a time only. 4 Players is Safe, 5 is OK, 6 will crash after a random number of Rounds. There is an "Exceeded Number of Script Variables Error" that is pissing me off. I should not be there, but it is. Any Help Would be AWESOME. Either way, this will be fixed soon. This game is kind of like Nazi Zombies. This is an You vs AI Co-op Game

FEATURES:

• Pack-A-Punch
  • Moving Random Box
  • Wall Gun's
  • Perks
    Juggernaut
    Double Tap
    QuickRevive
    Slight of Hand
    Lightweight

• HellHounds
  • Flame Zombies
  • Random Drops

• Catapults
  • Easter Eggs
  • Cool Box Guns
    Scavenger (Mosin Naget)
    Thundergun (Springfield)

• Much More.

Good Strategies

Thanks Go Out To:
Karolous
Nay
IriseGodFather
My Game Testers

Hey Hawkin if you could PM me your newist Edit i will Love you more XD Please
09-16-2011, 03:14 AM #34
nothing to say sept you fuking beast mate
09-16-2011, 03:25 AM #35
:p:p:p

FEATURES:

• Pack-A-Punch
  • Moving Random Box
  • Wall Gun's
  • Perks
    Juggernaut
    Double Tap
    QuickRevive
    Slight of Hand
    Lightweight

• HellHounds
  • Flame Zombies
  • Random Drops

• Catapults
  • Easter Eggs
  • Cool Box Guns
    Scavenger (Mosin Naget)
    Thundergun (Springfield)

• Much More.

Good Strategies

Thanks Go Out To:
Karolous
Nay
IriseGodFather
My Game Testers

NICE WORK M8 LIKE ALLWAYS......
09-19-2011, 04:06 AM #36
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by BOURKEY View Post
:p:p:p

NICE WORK M8 LIKE ALLWAYS......

New Video

09-19-2011, 06:20 AM #37
Doggy3
Bounty hunter
New Video

Dude I need help, do u know how I can install der rise onto my 3.55 cfw my friend told me that I needed a ti 84 calculator, I really need help., thank u

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo