Post: easiest way into bootcamp and how to get host everytime
08-02-2009, 08:22 PM #1
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im tired of seeing tuts with the sign in sign out method or the goto team deathmatch an press X and O at the same time, my way is much easier and doesnt require you to get lucky an find an open lobby.

getting into bootcamp:

1.Open a private match lobby
2.Press O like your going to exit, and hover over yes
3.Press X and O at the same time, this should take you back to where it says play online
4.Press X and your rank should of disappeared, if you press find game bootcamp is now open.

getting host:

1.Go onto ur computer and go to speakeasy.net/speedtest
2.Open this website in 7 or 8 tabs or browsers because your going to use all the servers
3.In every tab/browser click on a different server
4.Asoon as you've done that click boot camp and you'll get host everytime.

now if your wondering why i said use all the servers its because if its a map u dont like or dont have, u can back out and search again, (you can usually search around 3 times before having to click the servers again).

i take full credit for the getting into bootcamp as ive been doing it for a long time, credit goes to thekid_420 for the tut for getting host (my tut is a slight variation from his but the idea comes
from him)

sorry about the quality and the water mark at the begining, my good cam is dead and i had to reboot my comp, an lost all my programs :( .

[WS]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/t6hcetk5_JE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/t6hcetk5_JE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/WS]

remember to ReP+ and thank
wow!! thank you for the nominations
Last edited by donny_boy1189 ; 08-03-2009 at 04:58 PM.

The following 47 users say thank you to donny_boy1189 for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, +crazy, 47012007, Alan-, allant, AndebyxD, applerockin2, Blade X, BLOODtheWOLF, Carbon0x, Chris ^_^, Clutch Hunterr, CRoth1124, Drug Dealer, faraz619, flash_gordon112, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Ix Benere xI, jayjay10, joshnic, joshuajoshua2, kings2313, LilP, mu966, New York BOY !, NGU_swat097, Nolzad0, Plurals, Reaper, revrentzero, Samberg, samblondell002, SavagedPixel, Shadow113, Shockk, SoLDieRDaP, SpongehAcee, Squirrez, StevenBC, STUNNA-_-Nancy, SuperYuper, Surfster, UnfoundLegend, xMillar-, xxbabykickerxx, xxLyNcHxxMoBxx, yaro
08-25-2009, 05:17 PM #74
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by BoiKing View Post
i Just keep gettin kicked out

I know but you have to be host, or this might be patched in some way but yeah if you DON'T become host then YOU get kicked, you have to make sure you connection is laggy enough.
08-27-2009, 06:10 AM #75
Default Avatar
wick
what if you have wired how do you get both speakeasy and ps3 online at the same time
08-27-2009, 12:10 PM #76
zrvnavi
Gym leader
well this is what i did on a wireless connection. I ran about 4 speed tests and also downloaded something on utorrent. Than i got host but when i closed all these apps not 1 person joined my game. Im gonna try this today and hopefully it will work but clicking X and square does open up bootcamp
08-27-2009, 04:48 PM #77
It was working for a bit, and now it doesn't get me host anymore :l
Any suggestions on other ways to do it?
(I'm in UK if that helps lol)
08-27-2009, 05:50 PM #78
zrvnavi
Gym leader
Originally posted by liladz123 View Post
It was working for a bit, and now it doesn't get me host anymore :l
Any suggestions on other ways to do it?
(I'm in UK if that helps lol)

Well if u get host the first game and the next game it says migrating host flick a lag switch on so it won't migrate the host. You could use net tools for something like that.
08-29-2009, 11:52 AM #79
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
for all the people that are having trouble getting host there are plenty of other ways out there, so if my method doesnt work for you havea quick search of the forum...
08-29-2009, 03:20 PM #80
Default Avatar
micky
Does not make me host
08-29-2009, 03:25 PM #81
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
there are other methods try those, I know the private match into bootcamp glitch still works I tried it this morning but I never tried getting host again though.
08-29-2009, 08:49 PM #82
i just was in bootcamp, got kicked.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo