Post: easiest way into bootcamp and how to get host everytime
08-02-2009, 08:22 PM #1
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im tired of seeing tuts with the sign in sign out method or the goto team deathmatch an press X and O at the same time, my way is much easier and doesnt require you to get lucky an find an open lobby.

getting into bootcamp:

1.Open a private match lobby
2.Press O like your going to exit, and hover over yes
3.Press X and O at the same time, this should take you back to where it says play online
4.Press X and your rank should of disappeared, if you press find game bootcamp is now open.

getting host:

1.Go onto ur computer and go to speakeasy.net/speedtest
2.Open this website in 7 or 8 tabs or browsers because your going to use all the servers
3.In every tab/browser click on a different server
4.Asoon as you've done that click boot camp and you'll get host everytime.

now if your wondering why i said use all the servers its because if its a map u dont like or dont have, u can back out and search again, (you can usually search around 3 times before having to click the servers again).

i take full credit for the getting into bootcamp as ive been doing it for a long time, credit goes to thekid_420 for the tut for getting host (my tut is a slight variation from his but the idea comes
from him)

sorry about the quality and the water mark at the begining, my good cam is dead and i had to reboot my comp, an lost all my programs :( .

[WS]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/t6hcetk5_JE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/t6hcetk5_JE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/WS]

remember to ReP+ and thank
wow!! thank you for the nominations
Last edited by donny_boy1189 ; 08-03-2009 at 04:58 PM.

The following 47 users say thank you to donny_boy1189 for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, +crazy, 47012007, Alan-, allant, AndebyxD, applerockin2, Blade X, BLOODtheWOLF, Carbon0x, Chris ^_^, Clutch Hunterr, CRoth1124, Drug Dealer, faraz619, flash_gordon112, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Ix Benere xI, jayjay10, joshnic, joshuajoshua2, kings2313, LilP, mu966, New York BOY !, NGU_swat097, Nolzad0, Plurals, Reaper, revrentzero, Samberg, samblondell002, SavagedPixel, Shadow113, Shockk, SoLDieRDaP, SpongehAcee, Squirrez, StevenBC, STUNNA-_-Nancy, SuperYuper, Surfster, UnfoundLegend, xMillar-, xxbabykickerxx, xxLyNcHxxMoBxx, yaro
08-02-2009, 09:03 PM #2
darthmnkyrpm
Do a barrel roll!
sweet!
im going to try it now

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

i cant press X and O at the same time =P
08-02-2009, 09:21 PM #3
mjkuser
OMGNEXTGEN
Uhm, OK thanks but this has been out for ages so no credit. Sorry and yeah my internet must be great cause i open like 10-12 sometimes and still doesnt lag me enough.

The following user thanked mjkuser for this useful post:

DaenerysTargy
08-02-2009, 09:29 PM #4
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
Originally posted by mjkuser View Post
Uhm, OK thanks but this has been out for ages so no credit. Sorry and yeah my internet must be great cause i open like 10-12 sometimes and still doesnt lag me enough.

if your on wireless you need to wait around 15/20 seconds before searching it should lag your connection enough because im on 40mb connection an mine works fine and im on wired, and ive never seen it posted and i looked before i posted to make sure.
08-02-2009, 09:30 PM #5
Newfie
Former super mod
Thanks man, I never knew this way before.
08-02-2009, 09:33 PM #6
Valimen
Who’s Jim Erased?
You really do not take full credit of this. The hosting part was found by The_Kid_420 and the getting into bootcamp is a variant of someone elses glitch so I suggest giving thanks to people.
08-02-2009, 09:49 PM #7
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
ok lol i should of said i take credit for the getting into bootcamp bit because i was doing it when everybody was still doing the sign in, sign out glitch, i dont take take credit for the getting host because it was from the the_kid420 that i learnt how to get host, and the only reason ive released this is because im getting tired of the hundreds of messages im getting from people in bootcamp.

p.s im ajusting the thread to give thanks and credit to the_kid420
08-02-2009, 10:05 PM #8
get the host but no one joins, wtf?
08-02-2009, 10:36 PM #9
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
Originally posted by mike83 View Post
get the host but no one joins, wtf?

sometime you have to sit in a lobby for a while and wait its happend to me a few times, but if you dont have a good connection theres no point doing this because your just going to lose host everytime or no1 will join like ever..
08-02-2009, 11:01 PM #10
Cod5Bouncer
I am error
i know how to open up the speed test website in 7 or 8 tabs and I know how to do the bootcamp thing but what i don't get is what you have to click on.....on each tab thats opened on that website. plz answer back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo