07-23-2008, 04:50 AM #1
RollinShake1693
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Allrite lets start of saying i estimate Call Of Duty:World At War is gonna suck then iam gonna say its gonna bring in massive numbers of video games sold. OK your probably asking why LIL_KILL3r why is it gonna suck its gonna suck because first its made by Tyrach or however you write it also there going to only allow XBOX 360 and Pc owners to play wich i find unfair i have a ps3 and a 360 i think that their dissition was very biaist just because COD4:MW sold better for the XBOX 360 than for other systems alltho PS3 came in second place they are not going to publish it for PS3 as far as i heard. Call Of Duty:World At War is bassiclly gonna be BF:Bad Company Exept without all the gold your going to be able to get into tanks and i think i heard rumors about planes not sure but your deffinetly going to be able to get into vehicales this game shouls have been named Call Of Duty 3 #2. Frankly i think this game is going to be awful but the sales for the first month or so is going to be high the only good thing i think about this game is going to be that you can use a flamethrower and burn people. Moving on to the online play i havent heard much but they say its going to be sick thats all the info i have on online play for the game. For those of you interested in single player story mode your going to be satisfide but not to much not like COD4:MW alltho it was short in this new instalment its going to be the same for you as if you played COD,COD2,COD2:BR1,COD3 but with better graphics and more explosions.This game is going to fall short of COD4:MW numbers in sale and popularity alltho as popular as it allready is with many people. The mistakes they made with this new installment of COD was that they swiched from Infinity Ward to Tyrach also that they went from Modern Warfare back to WWII wich i think is wats gonna kill the game this is a fatal mistake because instead of continuing the series with another Modern Warfare game wich would have had more guns more single player and more online fetures or they could have gone with Future Warfare or Advanced Warfare wich would feture guns like the ones in Halo 3 theses were all ideas on the drawing board when they were gonna make a new game but then the developers decided to swich over to WWII and to Tyrach i sent the developer of the new game a message telling him what we wanted about 2 weeks ago i still iam waiting for a responce i found out all this info from an Activision convention i attended to in south florida 4 days ago thats all the info i have for you guys please in the comment box bellow tell me your thoughts thank you for bieng interested and Click were it says Call Of Duty, World at War underlinedYou must login or register to view this content.

[ame="https://youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6XbT4nkVM&feature=related"]YouTube - Call of duty 5: World at war officail trailer (HD)[/ame]

UPDATE:
I got the responce from the developers and they have confirmed perks and weponds costomisation and they have sent me a gameplay video but asked me not to reveal it so i wont but it looks like i was wrong the graphics are amazing better than call of duty 4 so far iam gonna give it 2.5/5 so far i only got a small sneak peak all i can say is its gonna be interesting
Last edited by RollinShake1693 ; 07-23-2008 at 01:44 PM.
07-23-2008, 05:53 AM #2
ej080
Banned
first of all no ones gonna read your long ass thread i stopped reading on the first sentence and just because cod5 is gonna be at ww2 doesnt mean its gonna suck, you think its gonna suck just because cod4 mw was a success , i bet u liked cod WW2 games before call of duty 4 came out so dont talk shit just because its not gonna be modern times and its not gonna be the same game because were gonna be fighting the japanese and that means new guns and there gonna be new perks ,co op play and vehicles in multiplayer, i bet ull love it and change your mind when it comes out and btw treyarch didnt have alot of time to make cod3 because they annouced it early, thats why it sucked and the same company,treyarch, will make cod5 but different ppl work on different pats of the game every time and this time they have more time to make the game better, and cod5 is NOT gonna be like BFBC because first of all (YOU POINTED IT OUT) ITLL BE IN WW2 and BFBC is like cod4 , its modern warfare and an online multiplayer with a search and destroy-like game mode and great graphics and if it was future warefare ppl would say they copied halo or some other stupid game, like killzone ppl said they copied halo and if you liked call of duty before the 4th then you wont mind cod5 just because its not modern warfare
07-23-2008, 08:53 AM #3
Dandyman2
The Only Krazy
it is for ps3 or why would they have in the official ps3 magazine and a video on playstation store? just because it's ww2 doresn't mean to say the actual gameplay will be bad it's just the theme that will be.
07-23-2008, 10:00 AM #4
Originally posted by ej080 View Post
first of all no ones gonna read your long ass thread i stopped reading on the first sentence and just because cod5 is gonna be at ww2 doesnt mean its gonna suck, you think its gonna suck just because cod4 mw was a success , i bet u liked cod WW2 games before call of duty 4 came out so dont talk shit just because its not gonna be modern times and its not gonna be the same game because were gonna be fighting the japanese and that means new guns and there gonna be new perks ,co op play and vehicles in multiplayer, i bet ull love it and change your mind when it comes out and btw treyarch didnt have alot of time to make cod3 because they annouced it early, thats why it sucked and the same company,treyarch, will make cod5 but different ppl work on different pats of the game every time and this time they have more time to make the game better, and cod5 is NOT gonna be like BFBC because first of all (YOU POINTED IT OUT) ITLL BE IN WW2 and BFBC is like cod4 , its modern warfare and an online multiplayer with a search and destroy-like game mode and great graphics and if it was future warefare ppl would say they copied halo or some other stupid game, like killzone ppl said they copied halo and if you liked call of duty before the 4th then you wont mind cod5 just because its not modern warfare

I love how you talk about how he typed a long ass thread and then you go and post a long ass response......and i read the thread and your response....and btw I hate all wwII games. All the guns suck.
07-23-2008, 11:37 AM #5
RollinShake1693
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
First of all i would like to tell you to F**K off and also to tell you that you are not gonna be able to have perks in the game or at least yet i dont even kno if you could put addons on it like red dot or grip or othr stuff iam glad for the vehicales but its going to be bad they might kill the cod series i hope they dont cuz i do like the WWII genre but that was only single player how are they gonna incorporate the multyplayer in it and i was just expresing my opinion no need to go all 12 year old on me and if you have a ps3 just give me your psn and well do a 1 vs 1 on COD4 wen ever you want Peaze
07-23-2008, 05:44 PM #6
ej080
Banned
Originally posted by Brodyf11 View Post
I love how you talk about how he typed a long ass thread and then you go and post a long ass response......and i read the thread and your response....and btw I hate all wwII games. All the guns suck.

i obviously did it on purpose...

Originally posted by KILL3R View Post
First of all i would like to tell you to F**K off and also to tell you that you are not gonna be able to have perks in the game or at least yet i dont even kno if you could put addons on it like red dot or grip or othr stuff iam glad for the vehicales but its going to be bad they might kill the cod series i hope they dont cuz i do like the WWII genre but that was only single player how are they gonna incorporate the multyplayer in it and i was just expresing my opinion no need to go all 12 year old on me and if you have a ps3 just give me your psn and well do a 1 vs 1 on COD4 wen ever you want Peaze

U WILL HAVE PERKS IDIOT
if u like single player WW2 then would you hate the online play? and why the hell would it matter if u could beat me in cod4 or not? thatll just proove u have no life and care about games more then ur life

watch : 1:15 - 1:29[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C680zH8Hiw"]YouTube - Call Of Duty : World at war ( Inside look ) 100% REAL[/ame]
Last edited by ej080 ; 07-23-2008 at 05:51 PM.
07-23-2008, 10:11 PM #7
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Cod: Wow is made on the same engine as Cod4. so it isn't bad.

-Oc
07-23-2008, 10:33 PM #8
ummm. why wouldnt they make it for PS3??? who gives a crapp if it didnt sell as much it still made them money. im almost 100% sure that it will be sold on the PS3. get your facts straight first.
07-24-2008, 01:56 AM #9
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
dude, my friend is working for activision to test the new cod. he says its awesome. he says the controls are the same and it looks way better. beside u get knifes at the end of guns!!!! h
Last edited by RICHIE209 ; 07-24-2008 at 02:00 AM.
07-24-2008, 02:02 AM #10
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
dude, its gna be for all the systems. spell biasd rite bro. how u gna hate it, u never played it???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo