07-23-2008, 04:50 AM #1
RollinShake1693
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Allrite lets start of saying i estimate Call Of Duty:World At War is gonna suck then iam gonna say its gonna bring in massive numbers of video games sold. OK your probably asking why LIL_KILL3r why is it gonna suck its gonna suck because first its made by Tyrach or however you write it also there going to only allow XBOX 360 and Pc owners to play wich i find unfair i have a ps3 and a 360 i think that their dissition was very biaist just because COD4:MW sold better for the XBOX 360 than for other systems alltho PS3 came in second place they are not going to publish it for PS3 as far as i heard. Call Of Duty:World At War is bassiclly gonna be BF:Bad Company Exept without all the gold your going to be able to get into tanks and i think i heard rumors about planes not sure but your deffinetly going to be able to get into vehicales this game shouls have been named Call Of Duty 3 #2. Frankly i think this game is going to be awful but the sales for the first month or so is going to be high the only good thing i think about this game is going to be that you can use a flamethrower and burn people. Moving on to the online play i havent heard much but they say its going to be sick thats all the info i have on online play for the game. For those of you interested in single player story mode your going to be satisfide but not to much not like COD4:MW alltho it was short in this new instalment its going to be the same for you as if you played COD,COD2,COD2:BR1,COD3 but with better graphics and more explosions.This game is going to fall short of COD4:MW numbers in sale and popularity alltho as popular as it allready is with many people. The mistakes they made with this new installment of COD was that they swiched from Infinity Ward to Tyrach also that they went from Modern Warfare back to WWII wich i think is wats gonna kill the game this is a fatal mistake because instead of continuing the series with another Modern Warfare game wich would have had more guns more single player and more online fetures or they could have gone with Future Warfare or Advanced Warfare wich would feture guns like the ones in Halo 3 theses were all ideas on the drawing board when they were gonna make a new game but then the developers decided to swich over to WWII and to Tyrach i sent the developer of the new game a message telling him what we wanted about 2 weeks ago i still iam waiting for a responce i found out all this info from an Activision convention i attended to in south florida 4 days ago thats all the info i have for you guys please in the comment box bellow tell me your thoughts thank you for bieng interested and Click were it says Call Of Duty, World at War underlinedYou must login or register to view this content.

[ame="https://youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6XbT4nkVM&feature=related"]YouTube - Call of duty 5: World at war officail trailer (HD)[/ame]

UPDATE:
I got the responce from the developers and they have confirmed perks and weponds costomisation and they have sent me a gameplay video but asked me not to reveal it so i wont but it looks like i was wrong the graphics are amazing better than call of duty 4 so far iam gonna give it 2.5/5 so far i only got a small sneak peak all i can say is its gonna be interesting
Last edited by RollinShake1693 ; 07-23-2008 at 01:44 PM.
07-24-2008, 02:23 AM #11
first off that was a long thread. i didnt even read it all. i dont think its gunna suck becuz its at WW2. i heard on online play its going 2 have vehicals. i hope its going 2 be as a call of duty. i freakin luv that game.
07-24-2008, 03:56 AM #12
RollinShake1693
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Allrite guys learn to read the part that says }update{ allrite and if it does comeout for all systems wich iam preaty sure it wont i will be glad iam still gonna get that game and post a review on youtube so take it easy allrite
07-26-2008, 05:22 AM #13
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
hey man, i have playstation the mag, and cod waw is in the mag, wich means itson the ps3, then its on the cover of the xbox mag. im calm...
07-26-2008, 03:38 PM #14
Dandyman2
The Only Krazy
worl d at war will be brilliant online but the gameplay wont be as good.
07-26-2008, 04:40 PM #15
ok now i know that the cod 4 so far is the best of the cod but now with 5 on the way you have to look at it like this we get to drive jees an tanks so get in my way an i will run you over
07-28-2008, 09:09 PM #16
it is going 2 suck cod4 modern warfare in MODERN.cod5 world at war in WW2 wtf its going from modern to past. it should be like modern to future like starwar
07-29-2008, 10:40 AM #17
I Cant W8 4 CoSad AwesomeWaW To come out
07-29-2008, 01:52 PM #18
Originally posted by KILL3R View Post
Allrite lets start of saying i estimate Call Of Duty:World At War is gonna suck then iam gonna say its gonna bring in massive numbers of video games sold. OK your probably asking why LIL_KILL3r why is it gonna suck its gonna suck because first its made by Tyrach or however you write it also there going to only allow XBOX 360 and Pc owners to play wich i find unfair i have a ps3 and a 360 i think that their dissition was very biaist just because COD4:MW sold better for the XBOX 360 than for other systems alltho PS3 came in second place they are not going to publish it for PS3 as far as i heard. Call Of Duty:World At War is bassiclly gonna be BF:Bad Company Exept without all the gold your going to be able to get into tanks and i think i heard rumors about planes not sure but your deffinetly going to be able to get into vehicales this game shouls have been named Call Of Duty 3 #2. Frankly i think this game is going to be awful but the sales for the first month or so is going to be high the only good thing i think about this game is going to be that you can use a flamethrower and burn people. Moving on to the online play i havent heard much but they say its going to be sick thats all the info i have on online play for the game. For those of you interested in single player story mode your going to be satisfide but not to much not like COD4:MW alltho it was short in this new instalment its going to be the same for you as if you played COD,COD2,COD2:BR1,COD3 but with better graphics and more explosions.This game is going to fall short of COD4:MW numbers in sale and popularity alltho as popular as it allready is with many people. The mistakes they made with this new installment of COD was that they swiched from Infinity Ward to Tyrach also that they went from Modern Warfare back to WWII wich i think is wats gonna kill the game this is a fatal mistake because instead of continuing the series with another Modern Warfare game wich would have had more guns more single player and more online fetures or they could have gone with Future Warfare or Advanced Warfare wich would feture guns like the ones in Halo 3 theses were all ideas on the drawing board when they were gonna make a new game but then the developers decided to swich over to WWII and to Tyrach i sent the developer of the new game a message telling him what we wanted about 2 weeks ago i still iam waiting for a responce i found out all this info from an Activision convention i attended to in south florida 4 days ago thats all the info i have for you guys please in the comment box bellow tell me your thoughts thank you for bieng interested and Click were it says Call Of Duty, World at War underlinedYou must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE:
I got the responce from the developers and they have confirmed perks and weponds costomisation and they have sent me a gameplay video but asked me not to reveal it so i wont but it looks like i was wrong the graphics are amazing better than call of duty 4 so far iam gonna give it 2.5/5 so far i only got a small sneak peak all i can say is its gonna be interesting

hey im really intrested in evything u say about this game...an i also really want to see the vid. that they gave you..Do u think u can release it or just 2 me? its not like the game comes out in 5 yrs. its right around the corner
07-30-2008, 09:14 PM #19
lolyfoo
Little One
cod: waw should be before cod4 mw that would make more sense but cod: waw looks awesome

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo