02-11-2012, 08:35 PM #1
xRaW
xI2aW-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well here we have it my v5 finally being released. Bare in mind i recreated everything from scratch and used M40A3Fusionz menu base. Check it out You must login or register to view this content.

Credits
     M40A3Fusionz : Menu Base
Karoolus : Just for being amazing
Nay : Some Codes Used
StandOrFall : Just for some ideas used
Me : For making it (no shit)
YardSale : for some shit.
IELIITEMODZX - His stats editor
VampyTwist : For testing every single one of my 500 versions <3
LJJP : Recording my patch <3
And Alot of other people i cant remember

Here is the final update

With a few new things. And hopefully fixed SND problem Happy

download

ps3 only : You must login or register to view this content.

Update

Here is a update of the patch. Basically its the full version of the patch. Not everything is fixed like stuff that still says v4 instead of v5 but here is the download

You must login or register to view this content.

it had game modes in it now. Including Gun Game, Roll the dice, One in the chamber, Infected, Snipers only, normal lobby. Gun game and infected load straight away whereas the rest are restarted to be loaded and will need to be put back to normal lobby

Well enough talk heres the actual download link

PS3 :
    https://www.mediafire.com/?rm3rsu3q4a31i92

UPDATED THE LINK (HAD SOME STUFF I FORGOT)

No Pc Version atm.

I have a preview version here if you want to look vv

Please note that, that version is not complete the version in the download has all player menu yet still not complete, havent got game modes and there are a few known bugs already.

1st Bug : When you kick a player they may or may not stay printed in the player menu so they still show up, once a player is kick you may not be able to spawn bots.

2nd Bug : Sometimes when new people connect they get a j_head error and it kicks them, this is probably the cause of take head off, or some model that doesnt work on a certain map.
[/spoiler]
Last edited by xRaW ; 03-25-2012 at 05:35 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to xRaW for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, Baby-panama, Budz, Chill, COD5-MAN-, crazy_blake7, Defeat, iiReFuZee, iPROFamily, IVI40A3Fusionz, ljjp, User23434, Niall-Griffiths, Jango, trilispy, Vampytwistッ, zAutoAiiM_

The following user groaned xRaW for this awful post:

Dreamcather
02-12-2012, 01:44 AM #11
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
i will put his wizards and warewolves but first im gna have to look at it.

Awesome! And idk if you have fixed/aware of a problem with the one in the chamber. If I click on it, it lags the game TREMENDOUSLY and the I have to end it. One more thing, In the credits it says that its V0.1. Just thought I would let you know. ( these are things in v4.1 ( I think)
02-12-2012, 01:53 AM #12
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by Jango View Post
Awesome! And idk if you have fixed/aware of a problem with the one in the chamber. If I click on it, it lags the game TREMENDOUSLY and the I have to end it. One more thing, In the credits it says that its V0.1. Just thought I would let you know. ( these are things in v4.1 ( I think)

they are for v4.1 and currently offer no support on that anymore. But yes the gamemodes are ****ed up i never got really to fixing them. Hence why i havent put the game modes in this patch until i have completely done the game modes perfectly
02-12-2012, 04:47 AM #13
MrMTxMoDz
Save Point
Great job ! :y:
02-12-2012, 04:55 PM #14
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
pc version?
02-12-2012, 05:06 PM #15
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by Jango View Post

i wont me adding wizards and warewolves its far too large for me to add sorry guys. Ive got some good gamemodes ready to be updated so just wait for them (credits to nay for helping/providing the game modes).
02-12-2012, 05:24 PM #16
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
i wont me adding wizards and warewolves its far too large for me to add sorry guys. Ive got some good gamemodes ready to be updated so just wait for them (credits to nay for helping/providing the game modes).
Can you convert this to pc i tried but for some reason i cant open your patch in buc shots ff viewer????
02-12-2012, 05:30 PM #17
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Can you convert this to pc i tried but for some reason i cant open your patch in buc shots ff viewer????

because i use something different i dont use that one. And i have it for pc just havent uploaded it.
02-12-2012, 05:41 PM #18
Jango
I love my kitteh

Dang it. :/
02-12-2012, 08:54 PM #19
bloodthugga
Bounty hunter
lollololololol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo