02-11-2012, 08:35 PM #1
xRaW
xI2aW-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well here we have it my v5 finally being released. Bare in mind i recreated everything from scratch and used M40A3Fusionz menu base. Check it out You must login or register to view this content.

Credits
     M40A3Fusionz : Menu Base
Karoolus : Just for being amazing
Nay : Some Codes Used
StandOrFall : Just for some ideas used
Me : For making it (no shit)
YardSale : for some shit.
IELIITEMODZX - His stats editor
VampyTwist : For testing every single one of my 500 versions <3
LJJP : Recording my patch <3
And Alot of other people i cant remember

Here is the final update

With a few new things. And hopefully fixed SND problem Happy

download

ps3 only : You must login or register to view this content.

Update

Here is a update of the patch. Basically its the full version of the patch. Not everything is fixed like stuff that still says v4 instead of v5 but here is the download

You must login or register to view this content.

it had game modes in it now. Including Gun Game, Roll the dice, One in the chamber, Infected, Snipers only, normal lobby. Gun game and infected load straight away whereas the rest are restarted to be loaded and will need to be put back to normal lobby

Well enough talk heres the actual download link

PS3 :
    https://www.mediafire.com/?rm3rsu3q4a31i92

UPDATED THE LINK (HAD SOME STUFF I FORGOT)

No Pc Version atm.

I have a preview version here if you want to look vv

Please note that, that version is not complete the version in the download has all player menu yet still not complete, havent got game modes and there are a few known bugs already.

1st Bug : When you kick a player they may or may not stay printed in the player menu so they still show up, once a player is kick you may not be able to spawn bots.

2nd Bug : Sometimes when new people connect they get a j_head error and it kicks them, this is probably the cause of take head off, or some model that doesnt work on a certain map.
[/spoiler]
Last edited by xRaW ; 03-25-2012 at 05:35 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to xRaW for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, Baby-panama, Budz, Chill, COD5-MAN-, crazy_blake7, Defeat, iiReFuZee, iPROFamily, IVI40A3Fusionz, ljjp, User23434, Niall-Griffiths, Jango, trilispy, Vampytwistッ, zAutoAiiM_

The following user groaned xRaW for this awful post:

Dreamcather
02-19-2012, 09:08 PM #47
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
I know your soooo much better :carling:.

You know that.. Winky Winky
02-20-2012, 04:59 PM #48
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
no you didn't because It's the exact coding that I made it with and you just added xRaws sniper lobby into it. Well put me in your credits I deserve to be in there, you wouldn't have infected if it wasn't for me so..

Well that's impossible to be the exact. I wrote it from scratch and u even sure ur lookin correctly?? And show me urs ill have a look I can't believe its the same that's completely impossible

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by nay View Post
cough cough credits to nay1995 for all his gamemodes and teaching me how to use dvars for gamemodes

Your in the credits already don't be greedy :carling: I aint pointing out what for no poiint Smile
02-20-2012, 07:40 PM #49
Really? dam people want credits for someones patch just because the person used a script of thiers. I want to be rich but we cant always get what we want in life...:p
02-20-2012, 07:51 PM #50
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
if you can read this your gay
02-20-2012, 09:04 PM #51
RaW nice patch man, I've used in private and it looks a good menu!

One downside I've found is so far going into S&Awesome face online, putting force host on, it sets up the game, stops half way and kicks you back to the find match/ private match screen saying

Server script compile error
Unknown function
(see console for details)

Any idea? Or work around? It's the only infection running, just done TDM, works fine on there!
02-20-2012, 09:18 PM #52
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by COD5
Really? dam people want credits for someones patch just because the person used a script of thiers. I want to be rich but we cant always get what we want in life...:p

that makes no sense what being rich go to do with credits? beat it sucker quit yo gib jab you aint hurt...
02-20-2012, 09:18 PM #53
nay1995
The Master

whats being rich goto do with credits? moron
02-20-2012, 09:46 PM #54
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member

Well generally if people put a little or even alot of time and effort into making something for someone to use it's always in their right to ask for a little credit otherwise someone else could claim they made the script which just isn't fair.

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-
02-20-2012, 10:46 PM #55
Originally posted by nay View Post
whats being rich goto do with credits? moron

Its just a comparison silly. I am saying if you give every credits for there scripts its gonna take up alot of space in your patch. Thank them in the description is better and don't take space. Smile

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Well generally if people put a little or even alot of time and effort into making something for someone to use it's always in their right to ask for a little credit otherwise someone else could claim they made the script which just isn't fair.

Yes i do see what your saying but the ammout of scripts that i have used, my patch would be maxed out with crediting people lol Smile

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Yes i do see what your saying but the ammout of scripts that i have used, my patch would be maxed out with crediting people lol Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo