05-30-2012, 11:48 AM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a quick glance on what ive bee working on, its not finished ad its far from it, have any suggestions on what to add? pm me and you neverknow i may do it Smile

Heres the video anyway:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

zL_j8hnb, lovebros, mendezcool, Niall-Griffiths, Jango
06-01-2012, 04:38 PM #11
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nay View Post
i am using the n fix lol ive used elitemodz base and edited it, ive put a info bar in aswell Smile

Not seen it before on cod5 so i thought id add it .

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

black and yellow shaders? my scrollbar is orange the background around text is green and outer backgrund is black...

ahh sweet, well done for doing that Smile I'm colour defective, can't tell the difference between some colours, my bad haha! You only need Background shader and scroller though, not like 5:/
06-01-2012, 04:57 PM #12
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by gstarizraw View Post
ahh sweet, well done for doing that Smile I'm colour defective, can't tell the difference between some colours, my bad haha! You only need Background shader and scroller though, not like 5:/

i like it like this Smile
i making it so you can create what you want how you want anyway. well within reason Smile
06-01-2012, 05:42 PM #13
Jango
I love my kitteh
i no lol Smile

what do you guys think of the layout ?
shit?
good?
could be better?

I think the background is to bright. But thats just me Smile
06-02-2012, 01:36 PM #14
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Just a quick glance on what ive bee working on, its not finished ad its far from it, have any suggestions on what to add? pm me and you neverknow i may do it Smile

Heres the video anyway:

You must login or register to view this content.

It All Started With Every1 Not Posting Anymore. Now It Turned To Shit Patches, Shit Patches That Overflow And Look LIke Shit, Like Really Who Wants Some Big As Green Box, Green Is Just A Disgusting Color
06-02-2012, 02:52 PM #15
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
It All Started With Every1 Not Posting Anymore. Now It Turned To Shit Patches, Shit Patches That Overflow And Look LIke Shit, Like Really Who Wants Some Big As Green Box, Green Is Just A Disgusting Color

hence the reason i said it isnt finished, im getting community feedback and improving the menu on wha people, say, the patch isnt shit GoML its not about the look its about the mods, as you can edit the menu to how you wish in game!

there are a few new things ive added including my new gamemode, i plan to add more.
06-02-2012, 02:58 PM #16
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
hence the reason i said it isnt finished, im getting community feedback and improving the menu on wha people, say, the patch isnt shit GoML its not about the look its about the mods, as you can edit the menu to how you wish in game!

there are a few new things ive added including my new gamemode, i plan to add more.

yea, but ur last patch was unstable as shit, as i have heard. i never played it cuz i hate the color green and didnt wanna play in a easy to crash patch
06-02-2012, 03:06 PM #17
nay1995
The Master
yea, but ur last patch was unstable as shit, as i have heard. i never played it cuz i hate the color green and didnt wanna play in a easy to crash patch

no just the jail was unstable as it was spawning maximum script models in 1 go, this has now been addressed and is working fine, this patch so far is able to withstand 18 people groundwar all people verified for full 15-20 mins so...

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

Jango

The following user groaned nay1995 for this awful post:

Taylor
06-02-2012, 04:02 PM #18
Jango
I love my kitteh

Why are you hating on this post about his old patch? Go hate no that thread. Here I'll help you out You must login or register to view this content. And generally you should try out a patch before you judge one. His old patch had very few to no problems and was very smooth for me.
06-02-2012, 05:07 PM #19
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by Jango View Post
Why are you hating on this post about his old patch? Go hate no that thread. Here I'll help you out You must login or register to view this content. And generally you should try out a patch before you judge one. His old patch had very few to no problems and was very smooth for me.

i cant host for one, also, i heard from otehr ppl, and also have played once i believe, and if i remember right it lagged out in 3 mins

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

no just the jail was unstable as it was spawning maximum script models in 1 go, this has now been addressed and is working fine, this patch so far is able to withstand 18 people groundwar all people verified for full 15-20 mins so...

funny how i was co host and my friend was hosting, only me and him, and it lagged out in 3 mins from us just going thru the menu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo