05-30-2012, 11:48 AM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a quick glance on what ive bee working on, its not finished ad its far from it, have any suggestions on what to add? pm me and you neverknow i may do it Smile

Heres the video anyway:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

zL_j8hnb, lovebros, mendezcool, Niall-Griffiths, Jango
06-14-2012, 09:15 PM #29
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
I have Hawkins The Undead patch in my W@W patch :p.

But isn't his undead patch the gamemode with the hell hounds? i don't consider that zombieland.
06-14-2012, 09:18 PM #30
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
But isn't his undead patch the gamemode with the hell hounds? i don't consider that zombieland.

As far as i know there is no Zombieland for W@W and his Undead gamemode is the only one that come close? But i dunno i don't go around looking for new patches.
06-14-2012, 09:22 PM #31
As far as i know there is no Zombieland for W@W and his Undead gamemode is the only one that come close? But i dunno i don't go around looking for new patches.

ya i get it, but in his video on the gamemodes page, it says zombieland, not undead Winky Winky so im keeping my fingers crossed.
06-14-2012, 09:41 PM #32
Elk
Lithium.
Looks awesome man! Keep this up. I find it amazing how people can make these.
06-15-2012, 03:09 PM #33
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
ya i get it, but in his video on the gamemodes page, it says zombieland, not undead Winky Winky so im keeping my fingers crossed.

the zombieland is mine it was in my last patch i converted it from cod4 and added a few twists.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

i ported zombieland ages ago to cod5 check it out its in my last patch + ive added a few twists and added some new stuff.

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

lovebros
06-19-2012, 07:46 PM #34
Originally posted by nay View Post
i no lol Smile

what do you guys think of the layout ?
shit?
good?
could be better?

i dont really like the look of the menu x( but either way your patches r really good im using your extreme green patch atm theres a bug in the undead zombies u cant open any of the door barriers... i still play it tho lol maybe u can fix the problem and add it 2 the new patch your making? Winky Winky
06-28-2012, 01:15 PM #35
Silver-_AK
Do a barrel roll!
sexy patch man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo