05-30-2012, 11:48 AM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a quick glance on what ive bee working on, its not finished ad its far from it, have any suggestions on what to add? pm me and you neverknow i may do it Smile

Heres the video anyway:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

zL_j8hnb, lovebros, mendezcool, Niall-Griffiths, Jango
05-30-2012, 11:15 PM #2
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
This section is dead. Not Happy or Sad
05-31-2012, 12:19 AM #3
Yes! Nay! Smile
05-31-2012, 06:25 AM #4
Nice work nay
05-31-2012, 07:48 AM #5
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by iiReFuZee View Post
This section is dead. Not Happy or Sad

i no lol Smile

what do you guys think of the layout ?
shit?
good?
could be better?
05-31-2012, 08:40 AM #6
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by nay View Post
i no lol Smile

what do you guys think of the layout ?
shit?
good?
could be better?

this is constructive criticism
it could be better for example you need to fix it at 2.59 where you go into the map menu it goes off the page apart from that little fix it look good but not a lot of new stuff in there as far as i can see apart from the dvar editor but who cares it look good and im sure you will add more
05-31-2012, 10:14 AM #7
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
this is constructive criticism
it could be better for example you need to fix it at 2.59 where you go into the map menu it goes off the page apart from that little fix it look good but not a lot of new stuff in there as far as i can see apart from the dvar editor but who cares it look good and im sure you will add more

reason being, i have no inspiration, ive been asking the community for months on what to make but no one ever answers
05-31-2012, 10:42 AM #8
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
reason being, i have no inspiration, ive been asking the community for months on what to make but no one ever answers

i know that why i have been converting from cod4 and mw2
06-01-2012, 11:12 AM #9
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
Just a quick glance on what ive bee working on, its not finished ad its far from it, have any suggestions on what to add? pm me and you neverknow i may do it Smile

Heres the video anyway:

You must login or register to view this content.

Not bad, looks like it will overflow easily, I can see you're not using a \n base because of the info text that changes at the bottom of the menu for each option, you should use IELIITEMODZX menu base, this is what I'm using for my waw private patch Smile The black and yellow shaders reminds me of one of J&B's patchs from cod4 though /facepalm
06-01-2012, 02:28 PM #10
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by gstarizraw View Post
Not bad, looks like it will overflow easily, I can see you're not using a \n base because of the info text that changes at the bottom of the menu for each option, you should use IELIITEMODZX menu base, this is what I'm using for my waw private patch Smile The black and yellow shaders reminds me of one of J&B's patchs from cod4 though /facepalm

i am using the n fix lol ive used elitemodz base and edited it, ive put a info bar in aswell Smile

Not seen it before on cod5 so i thought id add it .

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by gstarizraw View Post

black and yellow shaders? my scrollbar is orange the background around text is green and outer backgrund is black...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo