06-28-2012, 08:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I worked on this a long time ago (the last time was in November), but it's still a decent patch. The reason i did not finish this in November was because i could not figure out how to get the verification to work. Other than that its pretty fun and even though i did this 7 months ago there are still some fun mods that i don't see in patches that are coming out recently. This whole patch was done unoptimized, so if i optimized some of it, i can probly fit in some other stuff.

So what do you think? Is it worth it for me to finish? and if so, i will need help with the verification cuz i spent a lot of time, and never got it to work. I also wanted to change the menu look but didn't know how :p

Credits: CF3: Menu Base
NGU and Se7enSins from codes
06-28-2012, 09:03 AM #2
i would say finish it, you have put your hard work into it, finish it and publish your work. It looks good
06-28-2012, 09:09 AM #3
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
So I worked on this a long time ago (the last time was in November), but it's still a decent patch. The reason i did not finish this in November was because i could not figure out how to get the verification to work. Other than that its pretty fun and even though i did this 7 months ago there are still some fun mods that i don't see in patches that are coming out recently. This whole patch was done unoptimized, so if i optimized some of it, i can probly fit in some other stuff.

So what do you think? Is it worth it for me to finish? and if so, i will need help with the verification cuz i spent a lot of time, and never got it to work. I also wanted to change the menu look but didn't know how :p

Menu are original, maybe u can make menu looks different?
Ur patch is fine, I think there is some that want to play this
06-28-2012, 09:34 AM #4
Originally posted by Dreamcather View Post
Menu are original, maybe u can make menu looks different?
Ur patch is fine, I think there is some that want to play this

I want to finish it, but the things that need to be done i don't know how to do :/ I've tried to put 2 different types of verification and neither of them have worked. And when i tried editing the look, i messed it up :p
06-28-2012, 09:38 AM #5
dont bother going for looks or verification.

my w@w patch doesnt have verification on w@w zombies.

online is different :carling:
06-28-2012, 09:39 AM #6
Originally posted by x View Post
dont bother going for looks or verification.

my w@w patch doesnt have verification on w@w zombies.

online is different :carling:
yaa, but I want to be able to verify people and to not verify the annoying people. and by the way, welcome to NGU Smile
06-28-2012, 09:41 AM #7
Cheers Winky Winky

ermm.. yeah i like freezing the annoying people that bumlick you to verify them :carling: fags
06-28-2012, 02:55 PM #8
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
So I worked on this a long time ago (the last time was in November), but it's still a decent patch. The reason i did not finish this in November was because i could not figure out how to get the verification to work. Other than that its pretty fun and even though i did this 7 months ago there are still some fun mods that i don't see in patches that are coming out recently. This whole patch was done unoptimized, so if i optimized some of it, i can probly fit in some other stuff.

yea, finish it, also isnt the thing for the players menu like, get_players() or something like that, just look in prior patches, also nice work man
06-28-2012, 03:09 PM #9
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
Ye, Finish It Dude Its Good :P
06-28-2012, 04:36 PM #10
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
yea, finish it, also isnt the thing for the players menu like, get_players() or something like that, just look in prior patches, also nice work man

Thanks and the reason i have had so much trouble with the player menu is that there aren't many patches that use CF3's menu base, and if they do, they take up wayy to much space in zombiemode.gsc and everytime i try to optimize a code in there, i get unknown function, so i tried doing a really easy verification in the top right of the screen (i think i took it from karoolus's REALLY old multiplayer patch) and it didn't work :p if you look on the video you'll see a small period in the top right corner where player's names should be.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo