06-28-2012, 08:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I worked on this a long time ago (the last time was in November), but it's still a decent patch. The reason i did not finish this in November was because i could not figure out how to get the verification to work. Other than that its pretty fun and even though i did this 7 months ago there are still some fun mods that i don't see in patches that are coming out recently. This whole patch was done unoptimized, so if i optimized some of it, i can probly fit in some other stuff.

So what do you think? Is it worth it for me to finish? and if so, i will need help with the verification cuz i spent a lot of time, and never got it to work. I also wanted to change the menu look but didn't know how :p

Credits: CF3: Menu Base
NGU and Se7enSins from codes
06-28-2012, 05:04 PM #11
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
Thanks and the reason i have had so much trouble with the player menu is that there aren't many patches that use CF3's menu base, and if they do, they take up wayy to much space in zombiemode.gsc and everytime i try to optimize a code in there, i get unknown function, so i tried doing a really easy verification in the top right of the screen (i think i took it from karoolus's REALLY old multiplayer patch) and it didn't work :p if you look on the video you'll see a small period in the top right corner where player's names should be.

add me on skype: rand0mness1000 ill try to work it out with u

The following user thanked Taylor for this useful post:

lovebros
06-28-2012, 05:53 PM #12
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
add me on skype: rand0mness1000 ill try to work it out with u

thanks but i don't have a camera. Do you have teamviewer?
06-28-2012, 06:41 PM #13
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
thanks but i don't have a camera. Do you have teamviewer?

wat u mean no camera, we use skype to talk, and teamviewer to work
06-29-2012, 05:35 AM #14
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
wat u mean no camera, we use skype to talk, and teamviewer to work

alrighty i added you Smile thanks for trying to help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo