07-17-2012, 05:22 PM #1
C-J
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i have the elite-patch .. & it used to work fine but today when i put the game in it just freez at loading screen , i can't even make to main menu ?? ( only way is to sign out ) can some one please help

i deleted the patch & install the original one STILL freez at loading/ black screen ect .

am i console/account banned ? help
07-17-2012, 06:16 PM #2
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Just Youre Disc Then.........
07-17-2012, 06:30 PM #3
yep you really should think about cleaning the disk Smile
07-17-2012, 06:31 PM #4
somthing simular happend to me the only way i got it to work was wen't back to ofw then back to kmeaw, and started all over i got black screen on all of call of duty disc think the hard drive got corupted.
07-17-2012, 07:47 PM #5
C-J
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
Just Youre Disc Then.........

Originally posted by X View Post
yep you really should think about cleaning the disk

the disk is clean & has no scratch ..

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by shadow40 View Post
somthing simular happend to me the only way i got it to work was wen't back to ofw then back to kmeaw, and started all over i got black screen on all of call of duty disc think the hard drive got corupted.

did you fixed it ? & how ? i'm using 2 ps3's & file transfer most
Last edited by C-J ; 07-17-2012 at 07:53 PM.
07-17-2012, 07:56 PM #6
erm... ok I'm not quite sure then but try to clean it anyway because you never know what might happen and if that doesn't work contact me again and I will do my best to assist you Smile
07-17-2012, 09:31 PM #7
C-J
Can’t trickshot me!
erm... ok I'm not quite sure then but try to clean it anyway because you never know what might happen and if that doesn't work contact me again and I will do my best to assist you Smile

okay , i did still blackscreen ( if i don't sign in , there's no problem & game start normaly but AS SOON AS i sign in ps3 freez )
07-17-2012, 10:20 PM #8
can you get onto splitscreen when your not signed in??
07-17-2012, 10:26 PM #9
C-J
Can’t trickshot me!
can you get onto splitscreen when your not signed in??

yes , as i said as long as don't sign in everything works fine .. but when i sign in = directly freezes
07-17-2012, 10:35 PM #10
so you can still still use the patch on splitscreen??

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

what I think you should do: if you hav'nt already then get a new patch and see what happens

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

if it doesnt work then there is definetely something wrong with your game and the only advice I can give you then is to get a new game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo