07-17-2012, 05:22 PM #1
C-J
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i have the elite-patch .. & it used to work fine but today when i put the game in it just freez at loading screen , i can't even make to main menu ?? ( only way is to sign out ) can some one please help

i deleted the patch & install the original one STILL freez at loading/ black screen ect .

am i console/account banned ? help
07-17-2012, 10:39 PM #11
C-J
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by X View Post
so you can still still use the patch on splitscreen??

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

what I think you should do: if you hav'nt already then get a new patch and see what happens

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

if it doesnt work then there is definetely something wrong with your game and the only advice I can give you then is to get a new game

Yes the patch work in splitscreen ( working fine as long as not signed in ) telling u like 100x

bro |:| .. it was working fine till today that i wanted to go on w@w again , worked fine yesterday & already tried other patches same thing. & no i think something is wrong with the ps3 >:<
07-17-2012, 10:42 PM #12
sorry I couldn't help, I did my best :(
07-18-2012, 12:40 PM #13
C-J
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by X View Post
sorry I couldn't help, I did my best

it's ok i'll find a solution ...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo