11-15-2012, 03:45 AM #1
NFFB
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is a thread were you post how you feel about this game

The following user groaned NFFB for this awful post:

KaReM-D
03-16-2013, 10:03 AM #11
I personally didn't like the multiplayer

so zombies was all i played and i loved it
03-17-2013, 12:19 AM #12
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
First CoD I was introduced to. I played it at a friends house mostly when I was like 12. I liked the story, how it revolved around WW2 and the sad ending with the credits telling you how many people died because of WW2 with it also being the most devastating thing to happen in history. After the ending I saw nazi zombies, at first I thought secret ending maybe.. I was like wtf are these wooden planks for? And I see a zombie and I'm like omg wtf?? For me it's the Best CoD I've ever played. I remember playing legitimate, it was fun while it lasted. Then the next CoD by Treyarch, black ops. Pretty good, but then MW3 and Black Ops 2 ugh... same shit different theme. I mean it looked good on cod4,cod5,mw2,and black ops. But I was expecting a new engine by now.. sooo I stopped buyin CoD after MW3( Which I sold with-in 2 weeks after it's release :P ).
03-18-2013, 01:05 AM #13
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
use to play this game all the time back then Happy
03-18-2013, 03:00 AM #14
-CTAmbush-
Bounty hunter
is an incredible game, i remember playing legit on the summer after it's release with my cousin. it was the 3rd COD i played & the 2nd multiplayer COD. I played the story & i saw the Nazi Zombies pop up & i was like "The hell is this? . after that i was hooked , This Revolutionized with Zombies. From a simple little test to a multi billion dollar, award winning gametype. which has boosted the Franchise
03-18-2013, 05:02 PM #15
TheKodingKobra
Do a barrel roll!
W@W Was A Masterpiece. I Liked The Game, I Liked The Hacks Too. But I Loved These Hacks When They Remained Only In Private Matches. The Best Times Were When Mod Menus Were Used Only In Private Matches And There Was No Such Thing As Shitty .cfg or Binds Used Online...And The Online Legitimate Players Enjoy The Game In Peace And The Hackers Have Fun In Their Private Lobbies. Those Were The Times.
03-29-2013, 11:30 PM #16
II-BEAST-II
Do a barrel roll!
never really played it wish i did
03-30-2013, 12:01 AM #17
This game was good in the first yearsSmile
03-30-2013, 05:58 PM #18
zMad-
Do a barrel roll!
Good game.80% Are hackers Lol. Happy Game is pretty easy online.
03-31-2013, 09:10 PM #19
it was good until cfg modz ruind it :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo