11-15-2012, 03:45 AM #1
NFFB
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is a thread were you post how you feel about this game

The following user groaned NFFB for this awful post:

KaReM-D
03-31-2013, 09:39 PM #20
MrTombone8
Do a barrel roll!
For me the best multiplayer i loved it on ps3 i didnt go 1 day with out playing it lol but now i got it for pc ITS THE BEST GAME EVER lol
04-01-2013, 04:14 AM #21
BAMF
Social Engineer
Best COD. I am a huge history buff and I just love the feeling of living out history. It feels amazing to be a part of the Red Army as they take Berlin and the reichstag. It got you pumped. It's a shame that when you hear World at War, people automatically think of zombies. It really takes away credit of how marvelous the game really was. The greatest war in history for the greatest war game in history.

My opinion. If you don't like, Gooby pls.
04-01-2013, 10:03 AM #22
Needs a patch first of all
04-23-2013, 10:14 PM #23
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
Best cod they made all the other cods guns are perfectly accurate and the health is stupid you cant play on 2 bars connection on other cods like u can with waw game finding is easy adding and joining partys is easy no lagg on the loading screens. Camping doesent really work on waw its easy to jump turn or drop to kill a guy behind you meaning it was much more fun and relaxed to play. No overpowered killstreaks either. By far the best cod they brung out

1 waw
2 MW1
3 MW2
4 BO
5 mw3
6 bo 2

waw and mw1 being the only good overall gameplay they ever made
04-26-2013, 07:33 AM #24
WaW is the best. Campaign really feels like a war going on, its intense and just amazing. I loved how they introduced zombies, but feel like their kinda milking it with all these new maps and stuff. Anyways my first CoD #1. Awesome face It be cool if they updated the multi and brought people back into it.
05-07-2013, 11:56 PM #25
makeabce
I defeated!
Originally posted by NFFB View Post
this is a thread were you post how you feel about this game

Amazing game. I think this is best call of duty made this far,and better won't never come.
It had amazing campaing(Completed 2 Times in veteran,1 time hardened,and i got 2 platinums,legit ofc),and it was cool this game had co-op too,and brand new gamemode: Nazi Zombies,i really started loving call of duty series after playing this gamemode,and W@W was my 1st game by the way.

And correy made this game too easy to mod...
05-22-2013, 05:18 AM #26
It was my favorite COD multiplayer. Lots of fun times... To bad it's modded up the ***. Even if it wasn't no one would be playing anyway :(
05-24-2013, 02:42 AM #27
lotta hackin.. lol nigga talk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo