12-27-2012, 05:29 AM #1
DazedMods
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up sexy people of NGU?

So today I downloaded Correy's WaW Savegame Editor for PS3. And I did something very simple that has been done on another CoD but not on WaW (Atleast not of my knowledge.)

I can basically load up this CFG Mod Menu without a JB/CFW or Having someone hosting a CFG Infection. I do it all by myself. This is very nice because if you don't have a CFW PS3 you can always host this and not have to get the help from real hosters for infection/CFG infections.

This is not hard at all. But i'm not sure if I should do a tutorial. What do you guys think?

Video! (Sorry for the quality!)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DazedMods ; 12-27-2012 at 05:33 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to DazedMods for this useful post:

Correy, julian_1234, shadow2415

The following 3 users groaned at DazedMods for this awful post:

forflah123, network10, primetime43
12-28-2012, 12:33 AM #11
Originally posted by DazedMods View Post
I'm trying to figure out how to make a CFG menu for Zombies. Having no luck :(

Oh thanks for the feedback man, no worries! i'm a noob anyways (not leacher tho ;o )
12-28-2012, 02:10 AM #12
Ibemobbin
Do a barrel roll!
try the sp folder i dont know just try thats were i put my codes
12-28-2012, 11:22 AM #13
Whats up sexy people of NGU?

So today I downloaded Correy's WaW Savegame Editor for PS3. And I did something very simple that has been done on another CoD but not on WaW (Atleast not of my knowledge.)

I can basically load up this CFG Mod Menu without a JB/CFW or Having someone hosting a CFG Infection. I do it all by myself. This is very nice because if you don't have a CFW PS3 you can always host this and not have to get the help from real hosters for infection/CFG infections.

This is not hard at all. But i'm not sure if I should do a tutorial. What do you guys think?

Video! (Sorry for the quality!)

You must login or register to view this content.

Also another thing, dont you have to like sign it to your ps3 or something, if not do you have any saves because im on mac's and i cant use correys editor Sad Awesome
12-28-2012, 05:57 PM #14
DazedMods
Little One

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by elo
Also another thing, dont you have to like sign it to your ps3 or something, if not do you have any saves because im on mac's and i cant use correys editor Sad Awesome

I would release a save but Correy said to not release any gamesaves that are made with his tool. So unless I get "special" permission to do so, I can't really help you out. Sorry.

The following user groaned DazedMods for this awful post:

SC58
12-28-2012, 08:19 PM #15
Lopez.
[Insert]
Thanks! Smile +rep!

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Thanks! Gave you rep! Smile

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

I put it in the GRAND0_SP but the text doesn't show up... :(

Yea, I can't help you that much, I don't have maps to test some mods on zombies, becasue nacht der untoten freezes upon me(My Waw is pretty old), but have you tried simple mods like God mode/noclip ?
12-28-2012, 10:49 PM #16
DazedMods
Little One
Originally posted by cod413 View Post
Yea, I can't help you that much, I don't have maps to test some mods on zombies, becasue nacht der untoten freezes upon me(My Waw is pretty old), but have you tried simple mods like God mode/noclip ?

Yea, I'm gonna be releasing my awsome binds for zombies tonight along with a TUT on how to get this menu! Smile
12-28-2012, 10:59 PM #17
very nice mate thank for sharing
12-29-2012, 04:48 AM #18
Dazed there are 15 likes on the video! Happy
12-29-2012, 06:37 AM #19
DazedMods
Little One
Originally posted by zadkar93 View Post
very nice mate thank for sharing

No problem Smile

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by 7S View Post
Dazed there are 15 likes on the video! Happy

I know. I will upload tomorrow. My brother is on Black Ops 2 and If I upload he will lag. Night.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo