12-27-2012, 05:29 AM #1
DazedMods
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up sexy people of NGU?

So today I downloaded Correy's WaW Savegame Editor for PS3. And I did something very simple that has been done on another CoD but not on WaW (Atleast not of my knowledge.)

I can basically load up this CFG Mod Menu without a JB/CFW or Having someone hosting a CFG Infection. I do it all by myself. This is very nice because if you don't have a CFW PS3 you can always host this and not have to get the help from real hosters for infection/CFG infections.

This is not hard at all. But i'm not sure if I should do a tutorial. What do you guys think?

Video! (Sorry for the quality!)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DazedMods ; 12-27-2012 at 05:33 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to DazedMods for this useful post:

Correy, julian_1234, shadow2415

The following 3 users groaned at DazedMods for this awful post:

forflah123, network10, primetime43
12-29-2012, 07:36 AM #20
DazedMods: Sweet Bro. But kinda disappointing cuz i was staying up untill you released it but i gues your releasing tomorrow :( but Smile your releasing it
12-29-2012, 07:49 AM #21
Ibemobbin
Do a barrel roll!
dude when tutorial coming out?
12-29-2012, 03:32 PM #22
Lopez.
[Insert]
Originally posted by Ibemobbin View Post
dude when tutorial coming out?

All you really have to do is use codes from You must login or register to view this content. , or make your custom codes and let You must login or register to view this content. help you. Yes that is Cod4, but a lot of codes will work. Just use the program You must login or register to view this content. made.
12-29-2012, 03:45 PM #23
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by DazedMods View Post
Whats up sexy people of NGU?

So today I downloaded Correy's WaW Savegame Editor for PS3. And I did something very simple that has been done on another CoD but not on WaW (Atleast not of my knowledge.)

I can basically load up this CFG Mod Menu without a JB/CFW or Having someone hosting a CFG Infection. I do it all by myself. This is very nice because if you don't have a CFW PS3 you can always host this and not have to get the help from real hosters for infection/CFG infections.

This is not hard at all. But i'm not sure if I should do a tutorial. What do you guys think?

can you give me that menu? can't get other cod4 stuff to work
12-29-2012, 05:53 PM #24
DazedMods
Little One
Originally posted by cod413 View Post
All you really have to do is use codes from You must login or register to view this content. , or make your custom codes and let You must login or register to view this content. help you. Yes that is Cod4, but a lot of codes will work. Just use the program You must login or register to view this content. made.

Thank you.
12-29-2012, 06:03 PM #25
Make a tutorial please Smile
12-30-2012, 01:26 PM #26
They should totally find a way so u can take it online, i have a jb but i mean for people who dont!! would be ace
01-01-2013, 12:10 AM #27
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Getting closer to finishing I see xD
01-02-2013, 02:23 AM #28
CrimsonEcho
Space Ninja
Originally posted by DazedMods View Post
Whats up sexy people of NGU?

Hey do you know the name of the song in the vid?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo