01-31-2012, 12:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay

here's my problem i have a list view program which shows all the files in a directory,

how would i make it so when i click on the file it will open?

You must login or register to view this content.

like that say i double clicked that or just clicked it once whatever. how would i get it to open that picture or whatever.

any help would be appreciated.
01-31-2012, 09:38 PM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by Docko412 View Post
Okay

here's my problem i have a list view program which shows all the files in a directory,

how would i make it so when i click on the file it will open?

You must login or register to view this content.

like that say i double clicked that or just clicked it once whatever. how would i get it to open that picture or whatever.

any help would be appreciated.

What do you mean getting it to open?

If you wanted to load it with the default application, you can execute start (or open on OS X). Failing that, I believe Qt does have support for opening files, see here: You must login or register to view this content..

Of course, if you wanted to load the file into your own application, you could just store the file path and then open it with the appropriate control.
02-01-2012, 03:47 AM #3
Originally posted by Epic
What do you mean getting it to open?

If you wanted to load it with the default application, you can execute start (or open on OS X). Failing that, I believe Qt does have support for opening files, see here: You must login or register to view this content..

Of course, if you wanted to load the file into your own application, you could just store the file path and then open it with the appropriate control.

yeah i mean like see how it shows the file. when i click it nothing happens. and i want it to open it using like the default such as if i went to a song .mp3 or whatever i clicked it and it would open in banshee or whatever music player i have.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo