03-12-2015, 06:44 PM #1
OpenlyLegit
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi NGU I wanted to take the time and point out another scammer on NGU and hopefully save you from getting scammed yourself by the same guy whose name is DexmodderFTW

Here are some pics/proof of our conversation which clearly states I get all updates for the script bypass for free you know since i paid this guy 50$
You must login or register to view this content.

Some of you are probably thinking wtf why did you pay that much my awnser to that is it was in the moment i was one of the person people that saw that post saying there was a script bypass and i was not going to let it pass me by i did it purely on instinct
Here he is again reassuring me that of course ill get all updates for free

K so Fast Forward 4 months from that its 03/12/15 atm i of course quote him in the message and ask for an update which i will of course keep private if asked and this was his response

A F*cking No?

Of course i asked again and he replies
You must login or register to view this content.]

Soo basically i know posting this wont give me the bypass which everyone knows they have since they've been constantly posting videos but i just want to know am i crazy for wanted the update even though i paid 50$ for the bypass and all updates thanks in advanceGandalf the Grey
Proof they have bypass:

The following 16 users say thank you to OpenlyLegit for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, CoreyTrevor, DexTeamFTW, Dog88Christian, EraseTheSanity, EternalHabit, FlipFlow, koekblik2, Kronoaxis, Next To Nothing, ResistThePizza, Rey, RTE, Slinky, xFLAMER, zKillShxt
03-12-2015, 07:12 PM #29
OpenlyLegit
Can’t trickshot me!
K i am just glad i'm not crazy
03-12-2015, 07:13 PM #30
SC58
Former Staff

Nothing even happened, don't see why no one has even updated it already and release...

#noppcskills

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Dan Dactyl, Trippy_Driddy
03-12-2015, 07:14 PM #31
OpenlyLegit
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Nothing even happened, don't see why no one has even updated it already and release...

#noppcskills

they have it they just don't plan on releasing till they get some sprx sales most-likely
03-12-2015, 07:17 PM #32
Trippy_Driddy
Vault dweller
In reality you guys cared when he had it for 1.19, but when 1.20 came out you guys wasn't looking for Dex to get the update.. You guys started running to slinkyy and soab thanking them for the 1.20 bypass.. Now you want to get on Dex case because he has it and not nobody else? You guys just go to the people who have it now and if they don't ya just go jump on the next guy who have it dick smh

The following user thanked Trippy_Driddy for this useful post:

x00
03-12-2015, 07:18 PM #33
Egoford
Little One
Just open a dispute and say that you didnt made the payments. You will get your payment back.
03-12-2015, 07:18 PM #34
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Driddy View Post
In reality you guys cared when he had it for 1.19, but when 1.20 came out you guys wasn't looking for Dex to get the update.. You guys started running to slinkyy and soab thanking them for the 1.20 bypass.. Now you want to get on Dex case because he has it and not nobody else? You guys just go to the people who have it now and if they don't ya just go jump on the next guy who have it dick smh

That 100% has nothing to do with the post.

The following 2 users say thank you to AutoModder for this useful post:

ResistThePizza, Self
03-12-2015, 07:19 PM #35
OpenlyLegit
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Driddy View Post

Pause i have proof that i asked him for the 1.20 update as well but he kept saying he was working on it
03-12-2015, 07:20 PM #36
OpenlyLegit
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Egoford View Post
Just open a dispute and say that you didnt made the payments. You will get your payment back.

i thought of that but what he did was make me pay as friend & family
03-12-2015, 07:21 PM #37
I don't know why someone doesn't release it and get it over and done with ffs guys grow up this shit is stupid

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo