12-16-2013, 09:06 AM #1
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wondering if anyone has successfully gameshared and if they have, how?
I am getting an issues stating that the content is already being downloaded then it gives me the option to cancel or go to downloads.
I may be having this issue because im trying to download battlefield but I already have it on disk.

Let me know if you have successfully gameshared or if you're also having issues! Smile

Thanks!

EDIT: Managed to get it to work, i was having the issue because battlefield was already installed from the disk so i had to delete than and then download it Smile
Last edited by GUESS_HU ; 12-17-2013 at 02:26 AM.
12-16-2013, 09:35 AM #2
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
you can't gameshare haha I wish we could
12-16-2013, 09:58 AM #3
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iNICK20 View Post
you can't gameshare haha I wish we could

Apparently you can, but only between 2 consoles
I just want to check if anyone has successfully managed to do it on NGU because others have
12-16-2013, 10:12 AM #4
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
I don't think you can and if you can tell me then?
12-16-2013, 10:43 AM #5
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iNICK20 View Post
I don't think you can and if you can tell me then?

Console #1 - My console 1) Create user ID with brother's name 2) Login to PSN with brother's PSN information 3) Activate as your primary PS4 4) Log off 5) Create user ID with my name 6) Login to PSN with my information
Console #2 - My brother's console 1) Create user ID with my name 2) Login to PSN with my PSN information 3) Activate as your primary PS4 4) Log off 5) Create user ID with my brother's name 6) Login to PSN with brother's information
12-16-2013, 10:46 AM #6
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
hmmmmmm lol
12-16-2013, 11:47 AM #7
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
yes it works , and stop making it complicated ...

your account + your home console gets all your content !

you activate your friends console as your own primary system ...

now it will get all of your content , and you will still be able to use it with your profile !

its not rocket science ...

The following user thanked setsae for this useful post:

12-16-2013, 02:53 PM #8
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
me and my friend have gameshared on the ps4 so yes it dose work and they even said it at e3 that the ps4 would still be able too
12-16-2013, 04:12 PM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
me and my friend have gameshared on the ps4 so yes it dose work and they even said it at e3 that the ps4 would still be able too

They wouldn't of said that you can still game share, it's piracy lol

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Alt, setsae
12-16-2013, 06:22 PM #10
andygee1987
Pokemon Trainer
Me and a friend game share, works just fine when online but when you go offline the games are locked! sucks when PSN goes down lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo