12-16-2013, 09:06 AM #1
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wondering if anyone has successfully gameshared and if they have, how?
I am getting an issues stating that the content is already being downloaded then it gives me the option to cancel or go to downloads.
I may be having this issue because im trying to download battlefield but I already have it on disk.

Let me know if you have successfully gameshared or if you're also having issues! Smile

Thanks!

EDIT: Managed to get it to work, i was having the issue because battlefield was already installed from the disk so i had to delete than and then download it Smile
Last edited by GUESS_HU ; 12-17-2013 at 02:26 AM.
12-17-2013, 01:37 AM #11
Zwiik
I defeated!
Originally posted by HU View Post
Just wondering if anyone has successfully gameshared and if they have, how?
I am getting an issues stating that the content is already being downloaded then it gives me the option to cancel or go to downloads.
I may be having this issue because im trying to download battlefield but I already have it on disk.

Let me know if you have successfully gameshared or if you're also having issues! Smile

Thanks!

My friends and I gameshare. We have since day one, and have not had any problems
12-17-2013, 10:05 AM #12
Ruri Gokō
Bounty hunter
anyone want to help me get Aqua Pazza: Aquaplus Dream Match it's only on usa store pm me Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo