12-26-2013, 05:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i get off of work at 6:00 am est rush to best buy a hour away and buy a PS4 well when I get home and actuality get to open it. There is no BLUE tape it is Clear tape Choco then i open it up some more to find that one of the wires is not in its plastic casing Choco well I hook it up and stand it up and start to play next thing you know I see WHITE looking POWDER near the intake fans I was like WTF so then I try to get it off and IT WILL NOT COME OFF. What do you think I should do call best buy and rise the fear of GOD into them or take it back and hit every one of them ASSHOLES in the face with the PS4 Drack Plus the checkout Lady was a BIG ASSHOLE she was so mean to me...
12-26-2013, 05:16 AM #2
Respekted
Bounty hunter
Either way, they prob will give you a run for your money. From my experience Best Buy isn't really customer friendly when it comes to returns.
12-26-2013, 05:20 AM #3
plz die
12-26-2013, 05:21 AM #4
Respekted
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Oklahomo View Post
plz die

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Respekted for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔
12-26-2013, 05:51 AM #5
So I called a best buy Customer Service person he was really nice about the whole thing he understand where I was coming from spending so much money and not getting what you wanted... Plus isn't this illegal to sell opened items as full price because I know Gamestop said it is they toldme one time and Walmart told me when I swapped out my 3tb wd exhd for seagate 3tb exhd they was really pissed and said thay cant resell for full price or that would be illegal...
12-26-2013, 06:33 AM #6
Respekted
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Spanners View Post
So I called a best buy Customer Service person he was really nice about the whole thing he understand where I was coming from spending so much money and not getting what you wanted... Plus isn't this illegal to sell opened items as full price because I know Gamestop said it is they toldme one time and Walmart told me when I swapped out my 3tb wd exhd for seagate 3tb exhd they was really pissed and said thay cant resell for full price or that would be illegal...

Nice to hear, thanks for the update! Glad things went well with the return.
12-26-2013, 07:34 AM #7
Originally posted by i2ealiize View Post
Nice to hear, thanks for the update! Glad things went well with the return.

not returned yet. he said they may get another shipment of PS4's in jan. i was like i guess i am not returning the PS4 so fast after all. I and going to call best buy store tomorrw
12-27-2013, 07:12 AM #8
Respekted
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Spanners View Post
not returned yet. he said they may get another shipment of PS4's in jan. i was like i guess i am not returning the PS4 so fast after all. I and going to call best buy store tomorrw

Well, that's what is what you wanted to do with Best Buy anyways, right? I mean it might now come as soon as you thought, but hey, good things come to those who wait.

The following user thanked Respekted for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔
12-27-2013, 07:19 AM #9
Originally posted by i2ealiize View Post
Well, that's what is what you wanted to do with Best Buy anyways, right? I mean it might now come as soon as you thought, but hey, good things come to those who wait.

but i was reading that it is illegal to sale used stuff as new. I should ask free a free ps vita haha
12-27-2013, 07:23 AM #10
see -Most major electronics retailers have generous returns policies, but feedback from customers and staff suggests that returns are often not marked as such and the goods are re-sold as new. It is illegal to sell used goods without informing customers and retailers face fines of up to $1.1 million for each offence.

Read more: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo