04-15-2014, 02:41 AM #1
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, as the title says, I'm looking for a good pair of headsets for the ps4. I've had astros a40 and sonys pulse headset on the ps3 and really enjoyed them. Unfortunatly I broke my a40s like 2 years ago, and therefore bought the sony pulse headset. I quitted gaming for a while as i didn't had any spare time pretty much, I gave that one to my brother.

Now I'm looking for a new pair of headsets, I would prefer them to be wireless (not a must) and most important, the headset should be able to be used on skype at the same time ( game sound through optical or rca and usb to pc as mic) thats how I used my astro a40 back in the day. I know that some turtle beaches and trittons also support this.

Lately I was looking at the astro a50's, anything better out there? I play cod most of the time so soundwhoring is immportant!

Money isn't a problem, so hit me up with your best ideas/suggestions Smile

Thank's, brothers. :yes:
04-20-2014, 06:28 AM #2
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
i use the steel series siberia v2 with the astro mixamp pro.

i broke my microphone on my astros and there were no replacments in stock so i bought the siberia headset and it is so much better. the sound quality is brilliant and its so comfy. its also got a retractable microphone
04-20-2014, 08:01 AM #3
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by DonGiuliiano View Post
Hey everyone, as the title says, I'm looking for a good pair of headsets for the ps4. I've had astros a40 and sonys pulse headset on the ps3 and really enjoyed them. Unfortunatly I broke my a40s like 2 years ago, and therefore bought the sony pulse headset. I quitted gaming for a while as i didn't had any spare time pretty much, I gave that one to my brother.

Now I'm looking for a new pair of headsets, I would prefer them to be wireless (not a must) and most important, the headset should be able to be used on skype at the same time ( game sound through optical or rca and usb to pc as mic) thats how I used my astro a40 back in the day. I know that some turtle beaches and trittons also support this.

Lately I was looking at the astro a50's, anything better out there? I play cod most of the time so soundwhoring is immportant!

Money isn't a problem, so hit me up with your best ideas/suggestions Smile

Thank's, brothers. :yes:

I say just go with the A50 or the A40 so you never have to charge them
04-20-2014, 09:08 AM #4
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Nick View Post

The A50's are wireless. The A40's are wired. A40's are overall better than A50's. I have A40's and A50's. A50's are shit because it will keep fucking up and you will sometimes get no gameplay sound and your mic sometimes doesn't work.. A40's for me works all the time. Happy
04-20-2014, 09:28 AM #5
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Alan. View Post
The A50's are wireless. The A40's are wired. A40's are overall better than A50's. I have A40's and A50's. A50's are shit because it will keep fucking up and you will sometimes get no gameplay sound and your mic sometimes doesn't work.. A40's for me works all the time. Happy

you must live in a area where wifi always around you. I bet
04-20-2014, 11:07 PM #6
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
you must live in a area where wifi always around you. I bet

Dafuq you on about? I'm talking about Headsets, not Internet
04-20-2014, 11:45 PM #7
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
Originally posted by whyyoumad View Post
i use the steel series siberia v2 with the astro mixamp pro.

i broke my microphone on my astros and there were no replacments in stock so i bought the siberia headset and it is so much better. the sound quality is brilliant and its so comfy. its also got a retractable microphone

Steel series siberia v2 , you say? I'll look them up! thx man Smile
04-21-2014, 12:05 AM #8
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★

Originally posted by Alan. View Post

Yeah, astros are good stuff Smile but as I already owned a pair of them once, I feel like testing a new headset brand you know. At the moment im checking the turtle beaches px51 any expirience? Smile
04-21-2014, 12:21 AM #9
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by DonGiuliiano View Post
Yeah, astros are good stuff Smile but as I already owned a pair of them once, I feel like testing a new headset brand you know. At the moment im checking the turtle beaches px51 any expirience? Smile

Yeah, I use to use the px51. They are really good. But for me, it's not comfortable to wear. But the sound quality and mic is amazing. But in my opinion, not as amazing as the A40s Happy But yeah, px51 are good Happy
04-21-2014, 03:16 AM #10
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
I like turtle beaches because not everyone has $300 for a gaming headset so they spend like $120 on an turtle beach with surround sound and it works

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo