04-15-2014, 02:41 AM #1
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, as the title says, I'm looking for a good pair of headsets for the ps4. I've had astros a40 and sonys pulse headset on the ps3 and really enjoyed them. Unfortunatly I broke my a40s like 2 years ago, and therefore bought the sony pulse headset. I quitted gaming for a while as i didn't had any spare time pretty much, I gave that one to my brother.

Now I'm looking for a new pair of headsets, I would prefer them to be wireless (not a must) and most important, the headset should be able to be used on skype at the same time ( game sound through optical or rca and usb to pc as mic) thats how I used my astro a40 back in the day. I know that some turtle beaches and trittons also support this.

Lately I was looking at the astro a50's, anything better out there? I play cod most of the time so soundwhoring is immportant!

Money isn't a problem, so hit me up with your best ideas/suggestions Smile

Thank's, brothers. :yes:
04-21-2014, 03:18 AM #11
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Alan. View Post
Dafuq you on about? I'm talking about Headsets, not Internet

I am but wireless headsets like older turtle beaches can get messed up if you have a bunch of wireless networks around you that why I went with a dual band headset before I got A40s

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo