05-31-2014, 02:42 PM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I live in the United States and I have accounts for each region (US, EU, CH, and JP) on my PS4. I noticed you get 3 months of free ps plus when you make a JP account. So I believe this is the problem...3 months has passed and I tried to buy the JP version of Dead Nation and I entered in redeem codes so I have way more than enough funds in the account. Whenever, I click proceed to checkout it prompts me to enter a JP credit card/ billing information. I don't live in JP or have a JP credit card. So is there any way I can bypass this or enter in fake info? Thanks!
06-01-2014, 11:54 AM #11
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Seems like the PS4 has more restrictions, and I don't think you can buy PS4 games on PS3.

Yeah you can't. The Japanese rating system makes no sense. I believe Cero-Z is equal to M rating in US. Yet, how is Infamous Second Son "Cero-Z rating" and its Teen rating in US. Call of Duty Ghosts and Battlefield 4 aren't Cero-Z rating.
06-01-2014, 11:57 AM #12
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Yeah you can't. The Japanese rating system makes no sense. I believe Cero-Z is equal to M rating in US. Yet, how is Infamous Second Son "Cero-Z rating" and its Teen rating in US. Call of Duty Ghosts and Battlefield 4 aren't Cero-Z rating.

They imply the rating on how fearful the game is and if it contains something against their country or religion.
06-01-2014, 11:59 AM #13
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
So I live in the United States and I have accounts for each region (US, EU, CH, and JP) on my PS4. I noticed you get 3 months of free ps plus when you make a JP account. So I believe this is the problem...3 months has passed and I tried to buy the JP version of Dead Nation and I entered in redeem codes so I have way more than enough funds in the account. Whenever, I click proceed to checkout it prompts me to enter a JP credit card/ billing information. I don't live in JP or have a JP credit card. So is there any way I can bypass this or enter in fake info? Thanks!

No you need a credit card with money in it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo