10-07-2014, 05:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone,

So my main account got banned from my PS4 and they also banned one of my jailbroken PS3 consoles at the same time. I live in Australia, and on the day I got banned, they banned my friend too on his PS3 and PS4, but the PS4 ban is just for our account. Upon sign in, we were both encountered with the following error message "Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended (WS-37368-7)." So my friend called Customer Support and asked about the reason for the ban (note: my friend does not own a jailbroken ps3), they told him he was banned because of "trophy exploitation" (were 2 months ago I gave him a couple of trophies so he could reach level 25) and he also told my friend that it is impossible to reach level 25 in trophies. However when I called them up, they just said that I've been "exploiting". I have no reason to lie, my account had level 66 in trophies which I hacked 2 months ago, but I have stopped hacking ever since then and Sony decided to ban me now.

I also haven't used my PS3 ever since destiny came out, I was constantly on PS4 and had a level 27 hunter. So my question is, how is it fair that Sony does not ban the ones with level 150+ in trophies but turn their attention towards me and my friends account for being level 66 and 25 in trophies? I am extremely mad at Sony, I've had my account ever since I got my PS3 which was 6 years ago, I had spent over $500 worth of dlc's and digital games on the account. I also had a 3 month PS PLUS membership. Just the day before I got banned, on a Thursday night, I signed in on my PS4 and jumped on Destiny to check if "Xur agent of the nine" was there but I could not find him and left it for the next day. I woke up the next day to go to UNI and my friend called and notified me about the issue. An instant lifetime ban, with no chance of a reprieve is ridiculous in my opinion. I made this thread just to warn you guys about me and my friends situation and also don't hack your trophies because in the long run, Sony is not very lenient when the word 'hack' is mentioned.

Let me know if anyone of you guys have been banned with the same error code or a different one on the PS4 and for what reason.

Thank you for your time.
10-07-2014, 04:13 PM #11
Cesei
Banned
You don't get banned for modding trophies, You get banned for pirated/exploited content using CFW. I've had my account for 2 years 1000+ platinums and never been banned on any account cause I know what to do. I leave no traces at all, from beginning till the end. This will include history cleaning, cleaning at boot up screen, after any applications launched, then spoof with PSN patch (disable sycalls), then clear history again then sign in. When you finish and want to turn off console I then clear history 2 extra times all on a blank account with no psn registered then turn of my network settings. You just get banned for not using CFW smart enough. If Sony don't see no custom firmware, pirated content - unsual activity on your account no matter the trophy level they have no right to ban you. This is why 90% of the 1000+ plat users are not banned.

Also I forgot to add, any time you run homebrew applications such as Multiman make sure its on a blank user with no PSN created on it. Then use the same account to clear history this way no logs build up on any other accounts. I have tested this and I've never been caught.

If your going to do trophies don't use the download games method where you run games with your HDD from Multiman because this is Piracy on your account. Simply use the folder method and when you want to use Multiman use it on a blank user, that is a much safer process.
Last edited by Cesei ; 10-07-2014 at 04:21 PM.
10-07-2014, 04:49 PM #12
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Slayer View Post
Yeah I guess so, it's not like there's much we can do. But "multiple main accounts"! That's even more heartbreaking...

Yea, and when PSN first got hacked I lost my original SU44K8 account :(
10-07-2014, 04:55 PM #13
Originally posted by Impacts View Post
You don't get banned for modding trophies, You get banned for pirated/exploited content using CFW. I've had my account for 2 years 1000+ platinums and never been banned on any account cause I know what to do. I leave no traces at all, from beginning till the end. This will include history cleaning, cleaning at boot up screen, after any applications launched, then spoof with PSN patch (disable sycalls), then clear history again then sign in. When you finish and want to turn off console I then clear history 2 extra times all on a blank account with no psn registered then turn of my network settings. You just get banned for not using CFW smart enough. If Sony don't see no custom firmware, pirated content - unsual activity on your account no matter the trophy level they have no right to ban you. This is why 90% of the 1000+ plat users are not banned.

Also I forgot to add, any time you run homebrew applications such as Multiman make sure its on a blank user with no PSN created on it. Then use the same account to clear history this way no logs build up on any other accounts. I have tested this and I've never been caught.

If your going to do trophies don't use the download games method where you run games with your HDD from Multiman because this is Piracy on your account. Simply use the folder method and when you want to use Multiman use it on a blank user, that is a much safer process.

Hmm... I guess you're right! I would rarely use the history cleaning option and or diabeling sycalls because I thought that I could "get away" with it. The only thing I used during my hacking times was psninja, I would activate the first 3 functions, that was about it. I'm not really mad about the fact that they banned me, I'm mainly mad about the time it took them to authorise the ban. Had I known that I was going to get banned before I bought the PS4, levelled my Destiny character to 27 and bought a 3 month membership, I would have been much more understandable and accepted the consequence. But they had to ban me after I purchased the PS4. I don't want to stop supporting Sony, I actually like their products and enjoy their content, but... I don't know. CURSE YOU SONY!!! haha that's how I feel atm...
10-07-2014, 04:59 PM #14
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post

Damn! I think I'm feeling the same thing you felt at that time... But how was that your fault? Did you call them and ask what happened?
10-07-2014, 05:00 PM #15
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Slayer View Post
Damn! I think I'm feeling the same thing you felt at that time... But how was that your fault? Did you call them and ask what happened?

I didn't know any of the info except the password.
10-07-2014, 05:10 PM #16
I didn't know any of the info except the password.

Oh I see... I see...
10-07-2014, 05:14 PM #17
Cesei
Banned

If I get it back for you how much would you offer?
10-07-2014, 05:42 PM #18
|| Lion ||
Climbing up the ladder
Same here my legit ps4 got banned to with bf4 level 130 plant vs zombies level 90+ :( all my dlc's
10-08-2014, 10:36 AM #19
Originally posted by WhiteHatModder View Post
Same here my legit ps4 got banned to with bf4 level 130 plant vs zombies level 90+ :( all my dlc's

Welcome to the feel club brother!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo