10-07-2014, 05:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone,

So my main account got banned from my PS4 and they also banned one of my jailbroken PS3 consoles at the same time. I live in Australia, and on the day I got banned, they banned my friend too on his PS3 and PS4, but the PS4 ban is just for our account. Upon sign in, we were both encountered with the following error message "Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended (WS-37368-7)." So my friend called Customer Support and asked about the reason for the ban (note: my friend does not own a jailbroken ps3), they told him he was banned because of "trophy exploitation" (were 2 months ago I gave him a couple of trophies so he could reach level 25) and he also told my friend that it is impossible to reach level 25 in trophies. However when I called them up, they just said that I've been "exploiting". I have no reason to lie, my account had level 66 in trophies which I hacked 2 months ago, but I have stopped hacking ever since then and Sony decided to ban me now.

I also haven't used my PS3 ever since destiny came out, I was constantly on PS4 and had a level 27 hunter. So my question is, how is it fair that Sony does not ban the ones with level 150+ in trophies but turn their attention towards me and my friends account for being level 66 and 25 in trophies? I am extremely mad at Sony, I've had my account ever since I got my PS3 which was 6 years ago, I had spent over $500 worth of dlc's and digital games on the account. I also had a 3 month PS PLUS membership. Just the day before I got banned, on a Thursday night, I signed in on my PS4 and jumped on Destiny to check if "Xur agent of the nine" was there but I could not find him and left it for the next day. I woke up the next day to go to UNI and my friend called and notified me about the issue. An instant lifetime ban, with no chance of a reprieve is ridiculous in my opinion. I made this thread just to warn you guys about me and my friends situation and also don't hack your trophies because in the long run, Sony is not very lenient when the word 'hack' is mentioned.

Let me know if anyone of you guys have been banned with the same error code or a different one on the PS4 and for what reason.

Thank you for your time.
10-07-2014, 05:54 AM #2
Franky
Big Daddy
Your big mistake was taking the modded account into your ps4.
10-07-2014, 06:08 AM #3
Originally posted by Franky
Your big mistake was taking the modded account into your ps4.

Yeah I know, but never thought they'd ban my account on my PS4... But my PS4 is not banned if that's what you're thinking!
10-07-2014, 10:24 AM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
lol make a new account then and don't mod
10-07-2014, 02:48 PM #5
Originally posted by Joel View Post
lol make a new account then and don't mod

But I invested so much money and time in that particular account :cry: haha
10-07-2014, 02:58 PM #6
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Slayer View Post
But I invested so much money and time in that particular account :cry: haha

I've had multiple main accounts banned as well as non-CFW PS3's banned. Best to just learn from it and move on.
10-07-2014, 03:00 PM #7
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
this is why you dont mod trophies.

best way to get trophies is by using other ppls saves and you wont have this problem.
10-07-2014, 03:54 PM #8
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
I've had multiple main accounts banned as well as non-CFW PS3's banned. Best to just learn from it and move on.

Yeah I guess so, it's not like there's much we can do. But "multiple main accounts"! That's even more heartbreaking...
10-07-2014, 03:59 PM #9
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
this is why you dont mod trophies.

best way to get trophies is by using other ppls saves and you wont have this problem.

I really don't know why I hacked my trophies, I gained nothing from it. I was level 14 legit, but I guess greediness and the 'god' feel you get when behind one of the jailbroken ps3's had kicked in.
10-07-2014, 04:08 PM #10
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Slayer View Post
I really don't know why I hacked my trophies, I gained nothing from it. I was level 14 legit, but I guess greediness and the 'god' feel you get when behind one of the jailbroken ps3's had kicked in.

I understand what your saying. I would be in your same shoes if I did not update to the latest ofw on my ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo