03-29-2015, 12:41 PM #1
SamVDAX
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!

I have a hacked Ps3. And I used the same account on my Ps3 and Ps4.
So after this new update of sony 4.70 I got back online on my Ps3. Hacked some Gta v had some fun. But then I got a mail a few hours after I went offline saying that I was console banned on my Ps3. Alright I know thats the risc of hacking...
But then I went on my Ps4 and I saw that the same account was banned on there... so I lost my 50 euro Ps+ there and all my gameplay on Gta v and dying light... So I want to warn all of you to not play on a hacked Ps3 with the account of the Ps4 it costed me alot of money... lost 2 accounts with alot op map packs and other stuff. maybe 300 euro or more.

Just telling you guys my story, yes I deserved it I know but be carefull!

Sam
04-17-2015, 05:26 AM #11
And thats why you always make a account for modding.
04-17-2015, 07:12 PM #12
Hola
Big Daddy
ahahah, wow... That is why you use a new account with only you're modded ps3. All consoles has a large chance of getting banned once one does. And it is the same IP, if i were Sony i would ban the shit out of that xD

My rules for modding are:
1. New account
2. Only use the account on the modded platform
3. Draw as little attention outside of the game to you as possible, don't post modded account everywhere. There should be a Sony report form somewhere, iv'e seen it.
4. Try the best to chance CID and everything for it.
5. If you get banned switch IP before doing something else.
04-22-2015, 03:02 AM #13
That's why we dont hack kids Smile
05-01-2015, 02:39 AM #14
TheGeekyDead
Save Point
Yeah my friend called me Raging because same thing happened to him lol.
Like people above me said never use your main [Account] or [PS3] you play on.

I have 2 PS3's, one is [Modded] & [Fake Account], the other is my Real PS Winky Winky.
But yeah man i feel your pain... That sucks losing money and access to all your Purchased DLC/Content.
10-11-2015, 04:09 PM #15
1badbusa
Bounty hunter
Same thing happen to me I was using my other account on ps3 and both accounts got banned and on my ps4 to I don't see how sony can ban my ps4 I was not even modding on the ps4 ever thing on it was not modded all I did was just sign in with the same psn Is sony system that bad they can't separate ps3 from ps4 or they just want that money
10-12-2015, 01:00 AM #16
Chris
Former Staff
Thread has been grave dug.
- Thread Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo