10-11-2015, 12:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

I am living in the UK at the moment, I have got the Call of Duty 1TB PS4 Console pre ordered but I'm wondering when I move to Australia on January, I'm taking the PS4 with me will the Australia games work on the PS4 and my UK PSN account? What if I start buying Australia games what happens the download codes with Australia games happen? Will they work?????
10-11-2015, 12:09 PM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
It should

The following user thanked Python for this useful post:

10-11-2015, 02:53 PM #3
Anything is possible
10-11-2015, 03:39 PM #4
Default Avatar
Roar
I am an american that moved to Italy. Lots of things here are not available like they are back at home ( Like Netflix or Amazon Prime) So this is what I use You must login or register to view this content. Good luck with your move, I know it can be difficult. If you need anymore help, just PM me.. I will be happy to try my best.
10-11-2015, 11:56 PM #5
Originally posted by LADY View Post
I am an american that moved to Italy. Lots of things here are not available like they are back at home ( Like Netflix or Amazon Prime) So this is what I use You must login or register to view this content. Good luck with your move, I know it can be difficult. If you need anymore help, just PM me.. I will be happy to try my best.

Have you bought games that has codes in the Italy version and downloaded them on your USA PSN account? did it work?

Like I'm getting black ops season pass from UK, and play it in Australia with Australia game disc would it work?
10-12-2015, 05:57 AM #6
Default Avatar
Roar
Originally posted by MaxP93 View Post
Have you bought games that has codes in the Italy version and downloaded them on your USA PSN account? did it work?

Like I'm getting black ops season pass from UK, and play it in Australia with Australia game disc would it work?

That's something you will have to google. In Italy we have an american base that sells american code games.. Either way we use an American VPN from blockless. If you use blockless & use an UK IP.. you won't have any problems.
10-12-2015, 05:33 PM #7
Default Avatar
Kas

The PS4 isn't region locked, it works exactly the same as PS3 when it comes to regions. Therefore you can play any games no matter what country you buy them from on any PS4
10-12-2015, 05:36 PM #8
What about the codes that came from that country? and will it work if I enter code on UK PSN account?
10-12-2015, 05:36 PM #9
Originally posted by Kas View Post
The PS4 isn't region locked, it works exactly the same as PS3 when it comes to regions. Therefore you can play any games no matter what country you buy them from on any PS4

What about the codes that came from that country? and will it work if I enter code on UK PSN account?
10-12-2015, 05:38 PM #10
Default Avatar
Kas

Oh you mean psn codes? They're region locked so you'll need to use them on an Australian account for example. Sorry I misread what you were asking.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo