10-11-2015, 12:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

I am living in the UK at the moment, I have got the Call of Duty 1TB PS4 Console pre ordered but I'm wondering when I move to Australia on January, I'm taking the PS4 with me will the Australia games work on the PS4 and my UK PSN account? What if I start buying Australia games what happens the download codes with Australia games happen? Will they work?????
10-12-2015, 07:45 PM #11
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Oh you mean psn codes? They're region locked so you'll need to use them on an Australian account for example. Sorry I misread what you were asking.

So I make a Australian account for the codes then log out use my UK Psn account,will it still workthe codes?
10-12-2015, 07:47 PM #12
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by MaxP93 View Post
So I make a Australian account for the codes then log out use my UK Psn account,will it still workthe codes?

Use the codes and buy or download what you want then of course, play on your mail account.
11-03-2015, 07:28 AM #13
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder

I know this is an old thread but Aus codes will only work on Aus accounts. An Aus season pass with a UK game wont work. g2a.com sells codes from different countries so you could just do that
11-03-2015, 07:36 AM #14
Default Avatar
Roar
Hi

I am living in the UK at the moment, I have got the Call of Duty 1TB PS4 Console pre ordered but I'm wondering when I move to Australia on January, I'm taking the PS4 with me will the Australia games work on the PS4 and my UK PSN account? What if I start buying Australia games what happens the download codes with Australia games happen? Will they work?????

Question answered. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo