12-21-2015, 02:30 AM #1
Sarmas
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone else experiencing this problem, error code.

I can't seem to sign in, fetch lists. Have tried typical rebuilding database, reset devices, router with no luck, searched google with no result.

Cheers.
01-31-2016, 05:33 PM #11
Originally posted by Sarmas View Post
Anyone else experiencing this problem, error code.

I can't seem to sign in, fetch lists. Have tried typical rebuilding database, reset devices, router with no luck, searched google with no result.

Cheers.

Hey guys. Experienced this very same problem, sony is still having this problem , to fix it, the only good way to do a permanent fix is to switch your IP, if you wanna do it manually just leave your router or modem turned off for st least 2 hours, if when you turn on it didnt change the ip, just turn it off when you go sleep during all night and try it then, the last solution if you have static ip, is to call your ISP provider and tell them your ip is being attack and you are suffering navigation problems and request them to change it for you, this worked for everyone in my friend list who was struggling with the problem, theres no need to clean data base or keep changing your internet defenitions , because it simply wont work, its some kind of bug or glitch that prevents your ip to connect, unless you use a public wifi hotspot, while you guys wait for your service provider or for your modem / to get a new ip and still wanna play the only solution is to turn on on a public wifi spot, it worked 100% to anyone who was having this problem, i hope this helps you guys out, cheers.
Last edited by Frosty ; 02-16-2016 at 04:48 PM.
02-16-2016, 04:48 PM #12
Originally posted by Sarmas View Post
Anyone else experiencing this problem, error code.

Cheers.

Question answered, thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo