02-11-2016, 02:43 PM #1
ShizzleMyJizzle
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well okay today i think i got console banned (dont know why) but when i log in any account it says your ps4 has been "Temporarily Suspended Or Banned" Does this mean MY PS4 CONSOLE IS BANNED FOR EVER?
02-11-2016, 03:10 PM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by ShizzleMyJizzle View Post
well okay today i think i got console banned (dont know why) but when i log in any account it says your ps4 has been "Temporarily Suspended Or Banned" Does this mean MY PS4 CONSOLE IS BANNED FOR EVER?

Yeah, if you can't create another account on your console it's banned for good then. Did you mod, glitch? What on earth did you do?
02-11-2016, 03:11 PM #3
ShizzleMyJizzle
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Yeah, if you can't create another account on your console it's banned for good then. Did you mod, glitch? What on earth did you do?

well i hacked my friend as a joke, then he rang sony to get it back but i think sony went and console banned me and my friends even though its my friends account
02-11-2016, 03:16 PM #4
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
well i hacked my friend as a joke, then he rang sony to get it back but i think sony went and console banned me and my friends even though its my friends account

Yeah, so you went onto his account without his permission. There's nothing you can do. It's like robbing a bank and saying it's only a joke, I'll give everything back... Sony take account security very seriously. Try making a new one to see if you're able to get back online...
02-11-2016, 03:17 PM #5
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?

wtf how you hacked your friend on ps4 ? I don't want details but what kind of hack was that ?
02-11-2016, 03:17 PM #6
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
wtf how you hacked your friend on ps4 ? I don't want details but what kind of hack was that ?

Could have been a R.A.T, which he sent all the logs to an FTP server...
02-11-2016, 03:19 PM #7
ShizzleMyJizzle
Bounty hunter
yh but how will they know its without permission, my friend only said to reset his password nothing else BUT THE THING is that my friends ps4 got banned and his brothers?
02-11-2016, 03:19 PM #8
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
02-11-2016, 03:19 PM #9
ShizzleMyJizzle
Bounty hunter
im stupid lol Happy i know nothing about rat'ing
02-11-2016, 03:21 PM #10
ShizzleMyJizzle
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post

he gave me his gmail account so i reset password WELL I WONT SAY TECHNICALLY HACKING

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo