02-11-2016, 02:43 PM #1
ShizzleMyJizzle
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well okay today i think i got console banned (dont know why) but when i log in any account it says your ps4 has been "Temporarily Suspended Or Banned" Does this mean MY PS4 CONSOLE IS BANNED FOR EVER?
02-11-2016, 03:21 PM #11
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by ShizzleMyJizzle View Post
yh but how will they know its without permission, my friend only said to reset his password nothing else BUT THE THING is that my friends ps4 got banned and his brothers?

I don't know then, but if you can't create another account then it's console ban. How do they know? Then don't need to know... Each console has a CID(IDPS), once it's banned it's gone.
02-11-2016, 03:24 PM #12
ShizzleMyJizzle
Bounty hunter
yh but i told my friend to ring sony saying 3 of his ps4 account got banned dont you think that they will realize it his psn I GAVE MY FRIEND MY SERIAL NUMBER. Sony cant banned some one for there own account? thats stupid
02-11-2016, 03:32 PM #13
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
maaan, it sounds to me like you fucked yourself up. You just waisted $400. At least now you have no reason to update. Just wait for a PS4 jailbreak, if any1 would be so kind in the future to release one. Maan. Stupid is what stupid does..
02-11-2016, 03:44 PM #14
ShizzleMyJizzle
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Xavier
maaan, it sounds to me like you fucked yourself up. You just waisted $400. At least now you have no reason to update. Just wait for a PS4 jailbreak, if any1 would be so kind in the future to release one. Maan. Stupid is what stupid does..

I Dont know if ur confused or people are confused

Sony cant ban someone for having there own account
02-11-2016, 05:35 PM #15
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
I Dont know if ur confused or people are confused

Sony cant ban someone for having there own account

Did you do the PS Plus glitch ? where you create a new console account and get another 14 days free trial ? Because so far this is the reason of the most bans on PS4 .

What you did with your friend's gmail has NOTHING to do with Sony , and is not a reason to get you console banned , it's your friend's fault because he shared his account .
02-11-2016, 05:54 PM #16
Esker
Samurai Poster
he gave me his gmail account so i reset password WELL I WONT SAY TECHNICALLY HACKING

Im banned as well lol i got banned on the 26th ring sony up or go into live chat and they will tell you how long lucky for me it was only a 1 month ban xD

The following user thanked Esker for this useful post:

ShizzleMyJizzle
02-11-2016, 06:03 PM #17
ShizzleMyJizzle
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Esker View Post
Im banned as well lol i got banned on the 26th ring sony up or go into live chat and they will tell you how long lucky for me it was only a 1 month ban xD

same lol Im console banned for 1 month aswel so on 11th march i can go back on
02-11-2016, 06:04 PM #18
ShizzleMyJizzle
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
Did you do the PS Plus glitch ? where you create a new console account and get another 14 days free trial ? Because so far this is the reason of the most bans on PS4 .

What you did with your friend's gmail has NOTHING to do with Sony , and is not a reason to get you console banned , it's your friend's fault because he shared his account .

nope nothing to worry about know they said im banned till 11 march
02-11-2016, 06:13 PM #19
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Esker View Post

why you get banned?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo