02-29-2016, 07:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im just wondering if any 1 will haveballs 2 do it not sayin anyones pussy if they dont i just wanna know
02-29-2016, 08:15 AM #2
Originally posted by DiamondDabs View Post
if any 1 will haveballs 2

Please try to come up with one yourself before putting one's manhood to the test.
02-29-2016, 11:33 AM #3
I hope nothing gets out, why not try playing games properly? Ps3 already ruined why bother destroying ps4.

The following user thanked Channing for this useful post:

Jermupoika
02-29-2016, 01:32 PM #4
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by DiamondDabs View Post
Im just wondering if any 1 will haveballs 2 do it not sayin anyones pussy if they dont i just wanna know

I doubt it not because people are afraid of law suits and such, but it's like finding a gold mine. Keep it yo yourself, since that's pretty much how everything is patched these days...
02-29-2016, 03:02 PM #5
Originally posted by Hand View Post
I doubt it not because people are afraid of law suits and such, but it's like finding a gold mine. Keep it yo yourself, since that's pretty much how everything is patched these days...

Eventually one will be founded, if not already, and it will get leaked, because the founder will gloat too much and share it with a 'trusted' friend, and BOOM. It gets sold on forums for $400-500, and then eventually gets out there for free.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Helping-Hand
02-29-2016, 03:22 PM #6
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Eventually one will be founded, if not already, and it will get leaked, because the founder will gloat too much and share it with a 'trusted' friend, and BOOM. It gets sold on forums for $400-500, and then eventually gets out there for free.

Exactly, that's why it should be a closed connection where only you know it. There's no point. It's priceless. But I do agree it'll be leaked eventually. Believe it or not, that's how most criminals are caught by gloating...
02-29-2016, 03:23 PM #7
Exactly, that's why it should be a closed connection where only you know it. There's no point. It's priceless. But I do agree it'll be leaked eventually. Believe it or not, that's how most criminals are caught by gloating...

They figure what's the point of committing the greatest crime, if you get no recognition? Henceforth why Cturt tried for fame.
02-29-2016, 03:35 PM #8
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
They figure what's the point of committing the greatest crime, if you get no recognition? Henceforth why Cturt tried for fame.

You think Cturt is going to come out with the Jailbreak? I personally don't think so. It's the people behind the scenes. Why release information about finding an exploit, that helps Sony improve their latest OFW update. So, what I think is going to happen it's just breaking down small door until you reach the giant one which you can't overcome. But time will tell I guess Smile Failoverflow personally are the closest in my opinion...
02-29-2016, 03:49 PM #9
You think Cturt is going to come out with the Jailbreak? I personally don't think so. It's the people behind the scenes. Why release information about finding an exploit, that helps Sony improve their latest OFW update. So, what I think is going to happen it's just breaking down small door until you reach the giant one which you can't overcome. But time will tell I guess Smile Failoverflow personally are the closest in my opinion...

Nah Cturt's a scapegoat. They'd be a fool to give him it. But if jailbreak got released, he'd be the one people would blame. I believe failoverfl0w has a working jailbreak or near to it, but won't make news of it.
02-29-2016, 03:53 PM #10
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
The law of the modding scene is that "sharing with others leads to leaking". This law is absolute. As someone who's been in the modding community for several years and has done several exploits for not very mainstream games, I can say that leaking will happen always. That's only if this guy gives it to someone. If he doesn't, the possibility of him releasing it is 50/50.

As humans we are greedy, so I'll let you guys do the math.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo