02-29-2016, 07:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im just wondering if any 1 will haveballs 2 do it not sayin anyones pussy if they dont i just wanna know
02-29-2016, 11:13 PM #11
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
The law of the modding scene is that "sharing with others leads to leaking". This law is absolute. As someone who's been in the modding community for several years and has done several exploits for not very mainstream games, I can say that leaking will happen always. That's only if this guy gives it to someone. If he doesn't, the possibility of him releasing it is 50/50.

As humans we are greedy, so I'll let you guys do the math.

Can agree. My group's bought many rare games, just for the trophy folders, and sought out the rare avatars, just for people like Hudnall and AoJ to leak them; making all our hard work worthless. Sal

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Kronoaxis
03-01-2016, 05:13 AM #12
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Eventually one will be founded, if not already, and it will get leaked, because the founder will gloat too much and share it with a 'trusted' friend, and BOOM. It gets sold on forums for $400-500, and then eventually gets out there for free.

i picked this one random but when i go 2 a certin one of these links from ngu it gives me Vulibent messeg or some shit like tht

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo