07-07-2016, 06:59 PM #1
seanhellen
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all. After the recent media player ipdate, it has been acting weird. When I open it, it will hang for a few secs, then a message pops up twice stating that the file is corrupted (even though I havent selected a source, let alone a file) and then it will ask if I want to overwrite the corrupted file (I click no just in case something happens.
Then I can move around the app, then when it comes to playing a film, it does exactly the same thing, but will still play the film fine...until I go back/forward or want to select another file, when it does it again.

Any ideas?
07-14-2016, 09:08 AM #11
seanhellen
Are you high?
Hi. Thanks for trying. Last night I unplugged both, started/closed media player, restarted ps4, plugged drives back in, started mp again and it worked fine. No idea what the problem was but it fixed itself Happy Thanks for your help :yes:
07-14-2016, 11:04 PM #12
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by seanhellen View Post
Hi. Thanks for trying. Last night I unplugged both, started/closed media player, restarted ps4, plugged drives back in, started mp again and it worked fine. No idea what the problem was but it fixed itself Happy Thanks for your help :yes:

Thats weird lol no problem

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo