Post: [HELP] Do i have to buy a new PC or Some Hardware? Can u solve my problem?
02-06-2011, 12:37 AM #1
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys, i get immediatly the point of this thread. First of all im asking some help and suggestion, so plz Tell me that do u think about it! :mad:

Few days ago i burned my good pc with some ****ing water and now im using a old pc.
So, i have a fujistu siemens with : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz, 1Gb of ram.

I recorded some Clips with my HD PVR and i i found some problem, it s slow my pc, it records cutting some times part of the videos and i can t watch HD Videos on my pc. they lags very much. 4 read m2ts i used VlC and Sony vegas pro 9. really i never can edit a video. How can i solve it? Do u think i can use my own hard drive and solve my problem with some program or i have to change some hard drive? or i have to change my pc and i buy an new one? do u have a suggestion to witch drive buy or new pc? just tell it to me plzz :mad:

Edit: I tried to do everithing 4 clean my pc, i defrag it, i used advanced system care and now i can oly records good without cutted videos xD. but i steal to watch my videos very bad x(

Regards
02-06-2011, 01:19 AM #2
--xXRyanXx--
Little One
this is several ways to fix i think first is seeking proffesional help might become a bit pricey tho

another fix could be to transfer your original hard drive to your other computer might not work im not sure

for the third and last there ar several simple fixes that are very effective just type it in to google : how to fix a computer that was broken due to water damage or something like that

:hitman: hope i helped
02-06-2011, 02:05 AM #3
NeedaSlutSoon
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xTrueFear View Post
Hey Guys, i get immediatly the point of this thread. First of all im asking some help and suggestion, so plz Tell me that do u think about it! :mad:

Few days ago i burned my good pc with some ****ing water and now im using a old pc.
So, i have a fujistu siemens with : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz, 1Gb of ram.

I recorded some Clips with my HD PVR and i i found some problem, it s slow my pc, it records cutting some times part of the videos and i can t watch HD Videos on my pc. they lags very much. 4 read m2ts i used VlC and Sony vegas pro 9. really i never can edit a video. How can i solve it? Do u think i can use my own hard drive and solve my problem with some program or i have to change some hard drive? or i have to change my pc and i buy an new one? do u have a suggestion to witch drive buy or new pc? just tell it to me plzz :mad:

Edit: I tried to do everithing 4 clean my pc, i defrag it, i used advanced system care and now i can oly records good without cutted videos xD. but i steal to watch my videos very bad x(

Regards

Sucks to hear that.

But for the slow part of your computer, as i see your running Windows XP Home Edition on your PC and only have 1GB of RAM. Here's the thing Windows XP Requires 512MB Of RAM (dedicated) to boot and load. So you only have the remaining 512MB of RAM to use which can cause system lock ups, and crashes. Movie Viewing requires about 300MB of RAM because of the transfers it does with the Video Card. Upgrading your RAM to a 2-4GB wouldn't be such a bad idea, nor hard on your Wallet.

And if you live near a Memory Express (Canada Region's) i would recommened this HDD due to it's performance, and it's life spam/durability: You must login or register to view this content.

If you need anymore information feel free to PM me.
02-06-2011, 02:13 AM #4
Your PC just isn't good enough. At this point I'd recommend buying a brand new PC, although that's a little pricey.
02-06-2011, 03:14 AM #5
Yeah new PC.....to old to even mess with....HD PVR requires more than what you have so thats why it lags.
02-07-2011, 12:08 AM #6
SEEBEE
Gym leader
Your processor cant handle the HD video, and your computer is crappy at best. Looks like you need a new one.
02-07-2011, 01:34 AM #7
My Hate
At least I can fight
Your better off buying a new PC. Nothing too expensive though. Maybe laptop such as Toshiba or Dell with an AMD graphics card and an i3 core processor.
02-08-2011, 03:09 PM #8
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by Imminent
Sucks to hear that.

But for the slow part of your computer, as i see your running Windows XP Home Edition on your PC and only have 1GB of RAM. Here's the thing Windows XP Requires 512MB Of RAM (dedicated) to boot and load. So you only have the remaining 512MB of RAM to use which can cause system lock ups, and crashes. Movie Viewing requires about 300MB of RAM because of the transfers it does with the Video Card. Upgrading your RAM to a 2-4GB wouldn't be such a bad idea, nor hard on your Wallet.

And if you live near a Memory Express (Canada Region's) i would recommened this HDD due to it's performance, and it's life spam/durability: You must login or register to view this content.

Do u think can i try to use my laptop ram on my desktop computer?
02-08-2011, 03:13 PM #9
elliot
Samurai Poster
I recommend you getting a new laptop instead of waisting money on your old laptop or just fix the repair of the ones that damage.
02-08-2011, 03:14 PM #10
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by ryanoates View Post
this is several ways to fix i think first is seeking proffesional help might become a bit pricey tho

another fix could be to transfer your original hard drive to your other computer might not work im not sure

for the third and last there ar several simple fixes that are very effective just type it in to google : how to fix a computer that was broken due to water damage or something like that

:hitman: hope i helped

Originally posted by Imminent
Sucks to hear that.

Originally posted by Clutch
Your PC just isn't good enough. At this point I'd recommend buying a brand new PC, although that's a little pricey.

Originally posted by xXNiSsAn
Yeah new PC.....to old to even mess with....HD PVR requires more than what you have so thats why it lags.

Originally posted by SEEBEE View Post
Your processor cant handle the HD video, and your computer is crappy at best. Looks like you need a new one.

Originally posted by xXMerkCampinXx View Post
Your better off buying a new PC. Nothing too expensive though. Maybe laptop such as Toshiba or Dell with an AMD graphics card and an i3 core processor.

Thx To every1 i think the best idea is to buy a new pc. any suggestion to give me to which computer to buy ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo