Post: [HELP] Do i have to buy a new PC or Some Hardware? Can u solve my problem?
02-06-2011, 12:37 AM #1
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys, i get immediatly the point of this thread. First of all im asking some help and suggestion, so plz Tell me that do u think about it! :mad:

Few days ago i burned my good pc with some ****ing water and now im using a old pc.
So, i have a fujistu siemens with : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz, 1Gb of ram.

I recorded some Clips with my HD PVR and i i found some problem, it s slow my pc, it records cutting some times part of the videos and i can t watch HD Videos on my pc. they lags very much. 4 read m2ts i used VlC and Sony vegas pro 9. really i never can edit a video. How can i solve it? Do u think i can use my own hard drive and solve my problem with some program or i have to change some hard drive? or i have to change my pc and i buy an new one? do u have a suggestion to witch drive buy or new pc? just tell it to me plzz :mad:

Edit: I tried to do everithing 4 clean my pc, i defrag it, i used advanced system care and now i can oly records good without cutted videos xD. but i steal to watch my videos very bad x(

Regards
02-08-2011, 05:48 PM #11
Originally posted by xTrueFear View Post
Thx To every1 i think the best idea is to buy a new pc. any suggestion to give me to which computer to buy ?

Aim for roughly 4GB of RAM & a quad-core 2GHz minimum, you can't really go wrong with that Smile (Unless the computer is running Vista Gobble)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo