Post: Every Single Admin account is gone please help im freaking out.
02-14-2011, 04:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So basically heres the run down on the problem.
This laptop used to only have one admin for the local domain (the computer) and it had a Remote Desktop one(which i can stilll access but its a remote desktop) so basically the problem is that i have deleted the local admin account and i DID go to see if i could do the systems auto administrater and that as well is turned off as well as guest account so i cannot even do that, if anyone knows how to help me in ways of telling me or through me and you doing a remote program AKA (timbuktu or team veiwer) please let me know asap. i really dont want to have to connect to the remote surver for very long because i dont want them to pick me up because its exbuisness and the llink is half broken. someone please help me i will plus rep you and be extremely grateful.

Tweakui dosent work and i dont know how to reenable adminstrator? because it had been deactivated?
Last edited by Sniping ; 02-14-2011 at 06:22 AM.
02-14-2011, 04:24 AM #2
woofdawg233
Tokin' on Dat GreenStuff
no u didn't, download tweakui, google it.
02-14-2011, 04:32 AM #3
Originally posted by woofdawg233 View Post
no u didn't, download tweakui, google it.

i did i ran it

it said this
Originally posted by another user
You must be part of the administrator group to run this download

not what i said?
02-14-2011, 07:26 PM #4
Originally posted by xTurtleBeach
So basically heres the run down on the problem.
This laptop used to only have one admin for the local domain (the computer) and it had a Remote Desktop one(which i can stilll access but its a remote desktop) so basically the problem is that i have deleted the local admin account and i DID go to see if i could do the systems auto administrater and that as well is turned off as well as guest account so i cannot even do that, if anyone knows how to help me in ways of telling me or through me and you doing a remote program AKA (timbuktu or team veiwer) please let me know asap. i really dont want to have to connect to the remote surver for very long because i dont want them to pick me up because its exbuisness and the llink is half broken. someone please help me i will plus rep you and be extremely grateful.

Tweakui dosent work and i dont know how to reenable adminstrator? because it had been deactivated?

start>run>cmd> net user USERNAME /add
net localgroup administrators USERNAME /add
first you create an account and then you make it admin make sure it are the same usernames!

OR
start>run>compmgmt.msc>local users>admins>add account

OR
restart pc press F5 while starting up, go into safemode, with a bit of luck you will automaticly be on admin accountHappy

i know more but its more work just tell me if it worked or not il help more if not.
hope i helpedWinky Winky
02-14-2011, 09:31 PM #5
Originally posted by microcell View Post
start>run>cmd> net user USERNAME /add
net localgroup administrators USERNAME /add
first you create an account and then you make it admin make sure it are the same usernames!

OR
start>run>compmgmt.msc>local users>admins>add account

OR
restart pc press F5 while starting up, go into safemode, with a bit of luck you will automaticly be on admin accountHappy

i know more but its more work just tell me if it worked or not il help more if not.
hope i helpedWinky Winky

I have already tried these things but i did do them again for the sake of it and they did not work, please show me a diffrent option i dont have a disk to boot linux up onto:(
02-14-2011, 09:35 PM #6
I have already tried these things but i did do them again for the sake of it and they did not work, please show me a diffrent option i dont have a disk to boot linux up onto:(

on what OS are you?
and why didnt it work? you didnt have permission for it?
02-14-2011, 09:42 PM #7
on what OS are you?
and why didnt it work? you didnt have permission for it?

no as the title states (not being rude just on edge!) i have only one admin from a diffrent domain whicch is about 100 miles away from that server so i dont have any privelages and the auto administrator has been disables before all this crap so i really am confused but in good news i did just get a good linux cd copied i think and am going to give it a go
02-14-2011, 09:47 PM #8
no as the title states (not being rude just on edge!) i have only one admin from a diffrent domain whicch is about 100 miles away from that server so i dont have any privelages and the auto administrator has been disables before all this crap so i really am confused but in good news i did just get a good linux cd copied i think and am going to give it a go

ah okay well there are ways so you dont need privelages to edit accounts but anyways good luck with your linux cd?:p
02-14-2011, 11:24 PM #9
ah okay well there are ways so you dont need privelages to edit accounts but anyways good luck with your linux cd?:p

thanks ill be in the shout box pm if anything goes wrong ill be talking to people about it there if i need something if you wanna pm it
if not thanks alot +rrep for the help!!

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

LInux has failed, dosent show up when boot from disc whats your other options?
02-15-2011, 07:10 PM #10
thanks ill be in the shout box pm if anything goes wrong ill be talking to people about it there if i need something if you wanna pm it
if not thanks alot +rrep for the help!!

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

LInux has failed, dosent show up when boot from disc whats your other options?

ok mate sorry for late reply i forgotHappy<3
anyways try this, but FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS EXACT please!

1> run cmd.exe start>run>cmd.exe
2> type cd\windows\system32
3>type mkdir backup2
4>type copy cmd.exe backup2\cmd.exe
5>type copy logon.scr backup2\logon.scr
the following steps 5 and 6 MUST BE DONE QUICK AFTER eachother! becuz it remakes logon.scr automaticly
6>del logon.scr
7>rename cmd.exe logon.scr

ok what you have done now is made the cmd.exe look like logon.scr
logon.scr is for windows to enable screensavers before loging in an account, "at the log-in screen" so now when you are in the log in screen wait for the screensaver and instead of that you will get CMD.exeClaps

8>now enable your screensaver and set it to like 1minute
9>enable log-in screen if not already enabled
10>restart PC
11>at loginscreen wait for "screensaver"
12>cmd.exe pops up!
13>type net user adminname /add
14>type net localgroup administrators adminname /add

15>congrats you got an admin account again?:pWinky Winky

goodluck hope i helpedWinky Winky edit; forgot lol, ofcourse after this copy back the original cmd.exe and logon.scr located in windows\system32\backup2 and i do not know if this works on vista and w7.. im an xp user lolHappy
Last edited by microcell ; 02-15-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo