Post: Every Single Admin account is gone please help im freaking out.
02-14-2011, 04:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So basically heres the run down on the problem.
This laptop used to only have one admin for the local domain (the computer) and it had a Remote Desktop one(which i can stilll access but its a remote desktop) so basically the problem is that i have deleted the local admin account and i DID go to see if i could do the systems auto administrater and that as well is turned off as well as guest account so i cannot even do that, if anyone knows how to help me in ways of telling me or through me and you doing a remote program AKA (timbuktu or team veiwer) please let me know asap. i really dont want to have to connect to the remote surver for very long because i dont want them to pick me up because its exbuisness and the llink is half broken. someone please help me i will plus rep you and be extremely grateful.

Tweakui dosent work and i dont know how to reenable adminstrator? because it had been deactivated?
Last edited by Sniping ; 02-14-2011 at 06:22 AM.
02-15-2011, 10:27 PM #20
Originally posted by xTurtleBeach
you cant open run at login screen

no but you dont need start>run , you can get to cmd.exe by following these steps...
at the login screen wait for your screensaver, instead of your screensaver you will get CMD.EXE
please follow all the steps...Winky Winky
02-15-2011, 10:35 PM #21
Originally posted by microcell View Post
no but you dont need start>run , you can get to cmd.exe by following these steps...
at the login screen wait for your screensaver, instead of your screensaver you will get CMD.EXE
please follow all the steps...Winky Winky

in that case i did i received the access denied when attempting to delete the logon.scr
everything else before that worked
02-15-2011, 10:52 PM #22
in that case i did i received the access denied when attempting to delete the logon.scr
everything else before that worked

ok for step 6 and 7 do this:
type: rename cmd.exe logon.scr
it will say acces denied
type: del logon.scr
NOW fast hit ARROW-UP 2 TIMES AND HIT ENTER
now you renamed it without acces denied
go to step 8 from there
02-16-2011, 03:18 AM #23
ok for step 6 and 7 do this:
type: rename cmd.exe logon.scr
it will say acces denied
type: del logon.scr
NOW fast hit ARROW-UP 2 TIMES AND HIT ENTER
now you renamed it without acces denied
go to step 8 from there

if it works will it give me a confirmation message because it diddnt work>
02-16-2011, 12:21 PM #24
if it works will it give me a confirmation message because it diddnt work>

no it will give no confirmation just like deleting logon.scr
it will give no confirmation if it worked
you can confirm this by going to c:\windows\system32\logon.scr
open logon.scr if cmd now pop ups it worked but if its still screensaver it did not work
Last edited by microcell ; 02-16-2011 at 12:24 PM.
02-16-2011, 08:44 PM #25
sonscl
Do a barrel roll!
if you still go the disc that came with your computer there should be one that has account recovery on it put that it and follow the prompts and you should get your account back
02-16-2011, 11:13 PM #26
Originally posted by sonscl View Post
if you still go the disc that came with your computer there should be one that has account recovery on it put that it and follow the prompts and you should get your account back

= wizard
but read previous posts please somebody already told him to reinstall windows...
02-18-2011, 10:36 AM #27
vSaBoTeuR x
< ^ > < ^ >
This will give you access to the account "SYSTEM." This account has superadmin permissions, so you can create an account with permissions of choice. I've only tested and confirmed this to work on Windows XP, so if you run Windows Vista or Windows 7, you need to try it yourself. Proceed at your own risk. I am not responsible for misuse or an unstable system.

1. Click on Start, then on Run, after that you type
    cmd.exe

2. Once you're in the Command Prompt (cmd.exe), look at the time. When you arrive on the next minute, write the time down. Add 2 minutes to the time and write that down. THIS MUST BE NOTED IN 24 HOUR TIME/MILITAIRY TIME!

3. Then type in
    at (the time were you added 2 minutes, put it here, without the brackets) /interactive cmd.exe

4. Now, a new Command Prompt window should appear. (not sure, sorry)
Hold the famous key shortcut.
    CTRL + ALT + DEL(ETE)

5. Go to the "Processes" tab, and end the following process:
    explorer.exe

6. Now you go back to Command Prompt window, and you enter:
    cd ..
explorer.exe

7. The Windows GUI/Shell should appear. Now wait a while and you'll be in the account "SYSTEM."

= wizard
but read previous posts please somebody already told him to reinstall windows...

That doesn't mean he did.
02-21-2011, 02:36 AM #28
Originally posted by Kroxldyphivc View Post
This will give you access to the account "SYSTEM." This account has superadmin permissions, so you can create an account with permissions of choice. I've only tested and confirmed this to work on Windows XP, so if you run Windows Vista or Windows 7, you need to try it yourself. Proceed at your own risk. I am not responsible for misuse or an unstable system.

1. Click on Start, then on Run, after that you type
    cmd.exe

2. Once you're in the Command Prompt (cmd.exe), look at the time. When you arrive on the next minute, write the time down. Add 2 minutes to the time and write that down. THIS MUST BE NOTED IN 24 HOUR TIME/MILITAIRY TIME!

3. Then type in
    at (the time were you added 2 minutes, put it here, without the brackets) /interactive cmd.exe

4. Now, a new Command Prompt window should appear. (not sure, sorry)
Hold the famous key shortcut.
    CTRL + ALT + DEL(ETE)

5. Go to the "Processes" tab, and end the following process:
    explorer.exe

6. Now you go back to Command Prompt window, and you enter:
    cd ..
explorer.exe

7. The Windows GUI/Shell should appear. Now wait a while and you'll be in the account "SYSTEM."

That doesn't mean he did.

This did not work for me access denied at the first attempt at interactive prompt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo