02-18-2011, 05:41 PM #1
Omarbibz
Tits or GTFO
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have had this issue for over 2-3 months now. So its been with me some time. It happens to me each day....

While using the computer internet explorer randomly pops up and opens either a Yahoo, AOL, or Hotmail sign up page. Then it starts filling the form out automatically... wtf? I'm not even doing anything.. just watching.. Every time it happens, I close the window to avoid any further issues.

I don't have a good anti virus software cause I don't know any good FREE one.. they all suck..
02-19-2011, 03:20 PM #11
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by Omarbibz View Post
Well there is svchost.exe and its opened a thousand times.... If I try to close one, it will open again and keep opening even more ones..

Just to let you know, SVCHOST.exe and crss.exe are legit non-virus windows files, but can also be viruses, on a normal non-virus infected computer like mine I have about 6 svchost.exe's and 1 crss.exe running btw, if you close em shit all goes wrong.
02-19-2011, 03:21 PM #12
Omarbibz
Tits or GTFO
Originally posted by GOLAGODA View Post
Just to let you know, SVCHOST.exe and crss.exe are legit non-virus windows files, but can also be viruses, on a normal non-virus infected computer like mine I have about 6 svchost.exe's running btw, if you close em shit all goes wrong.

Yea, that's exactly what I'm saying. If I close one down then all of the rest just keep opening and opening nonstop..
02-19-2011, 05:35 PM #13
Yea, that's exactly what I'm saying. If I close one down then all of the rest just keep opening and opening nonstop..

Smile yo mate probally you got a RAT (Remote admin tool) trojan, anyways you can check it put on your windows firewall if your infected your firewall will automaticly turn off again.
now having confirmed that you are infected lets get to deleting itWinky Winky
okay, it can be any .exe file running mostly there are placed in System32.
1.) unplug your internet (because if the hacker is watching he will just close sh1t etc)
2.)start>run>type: msconfig>go to startup tab
3>it can be any of these files try to see whats checked and look for anything suspicious.
4>disable evreything you do not trust, ANYTHING
5>restart pc
6>agaion do start>run>msconfig>startub tab
7>check if anything you disabled is enabled again automaticly, there probally will be and that will be the trojan remember the name.

8>start>run>regedit>CTRL+F>search for the name you remembered and delete all you can find BUT>>>>>>>
DO NOT DO THIS IF ITS A WINDOWS SERVICE NAME LIKE SVHOST.EXE SEARCH THE NAME YOU REMEMBERED ON GOOGLE TO SEE IF THIS IS A KNOWN WINDOWS APPLICATION!!

9>if it was a windows application name you gonna do this:
ctrl+alt+delete end the procces
10>start>search>name you rememberd delete it manually

this might give you error at startup that it cant find the trojan because its in the startup but anyways since its not running anymore you can put on your firewall again download antivirus and run it (a good rat will disable antivirus also) then scan with antivirus to delete remaining registers etc

good luck!:beer:

The following user thanked microcell for this useful post:

Omarbibz
02-19-2011, 06:36 PM #14
Omarbibz
Tits or GTFO
Originally posted by microcell View Post
Smile yo mate probally you got a RAT (Remote admin tool) trojan, anyways you can check it put on your windows firewall if your infected your firewall will automaticly turn off again.
now having confirmed that you are infected lets get to deleting itWinky Winky
okay, it can be any .exe file running mostly there are placed in System32.
1.) unplug your internet (because if the hacker is watching he will just close sh1t etc)
2.)start>run>type: msconfig>go to startup tab
3>it can be any of these files try to see whats checked and look for anything suspicious.
4>disable evreything you do not trust, ANYTHING
5>restart pc
6>agaion do start>run>msconfig>startub tab
7>check if anything you disabled is enabled again automaticly, there probally will be and that will be the trojan remember the name.

8>start>run>regedit>CTRL+F>search for the name you remembered and delete all you can find BUT>>>>>>>
DO NOT DO THIS IF ITS A WINDOWS SERVICE NAME LIKE SVHOST.EXE SEARCH THE NAME YOU REMEMBERED ON GOOGLE TO SEE IF THIS IS A KNOWN WINDOWS APPLICATION!!

9>if it was a windows application name you gonna do this:
ctrl+alt+delete end the procces
10>start>search>name you rememberd delete it manually

this might give you error at startup that it cant find the trojan because its in the startup but anyways since its not running anymore you can put on your firewall again download antivirus and run it (a good rat will disable antivirus also) then scan with antivirus to delete remaining registers etc

good luck!:beer:

+1 Thank you man
02-20-2011, 04:40 AM #15
I have had this issue for over 2-3 months now. So its been with me some time. It happens to me each day....

While using the computer internet explorer randomly pops up and opens either a Yahoo, AOL, or Hotmail sign up page. Then it starts filling the form out automatically... wtf? I'm not even doing anything.. just watching.. Every time it happens, I close the window to avoid any further issues.

I don't have a good anti virus software cause I don't know any good FREE one.. they all suck..

You must login or register to view this content. the best

The following user thanked courtjester51 for this useful post:

Omarbibz
02-20-2011, 05:31 AM #16
Omarbibz
Tits or GTFO
Originally posted by courtjester51 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. the best

Downloaded. Thank you Smile
02-20-2011, 05:39 AM #17
Downloaded. Thank you Smile

no problem at all Outie
02-20-2011, 05:41 AM #18
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight

Off topic, but who is the first girl in your sig?! She is so SEXY :embarrassed:
02-20-2011, 01:19 PM #19
Omarbibz
Tits or GTFO
Originally posted by IE View Post
Off topic, but who is the first girl in your sig?! She is so SEXY :embarrassed:

:wtf: I didn't post that..... anyways I really don't remember. I had her on my PC so I put her.. I forgot her name... :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo