02-18-2011, 05:41 PM #1
Omarbibz
Tits or GTFO
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have had this issue for over 2-3 months now. So its been with me some time. It happens to me each day....

While using the computer internet explorer randomly pops up and opens either a Yahoo, AOL, or Hotmail sign up page. Then it starts filling the form out automatically... wtf? I'm not even doing anything.. just watching.. Every time it happens, I close the window to avoid any further issues.

I don't have a good anti virus software cause I don't know any good FREE one.. they all suck..
03-26-2011, 08:10 PM #29
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Tuhoaja View Post
Sometimes.
Scan the ****ing computer and it will tell :wtf:
:bat:

I am. Im scanning with MalwareBytes + Mcafee NetProtect Plus
03-27-2011, 03:15 PM #30
Prince Perciful
In / Out Shake It All About...
Originally posted by Omarbibz View Post
I have had this issue for over 2-3 months now. So its been with me some time. It happens to me each day....

While using the computer internet explorer randomly pops up and opens either a Yahoo, AOL, or Hotmail sign up page. Then it starts filling the form out automatically... wtf? I'm not even doing anything.. just watching.. Every time it happens, I close the window to avoid any further issues.

I don't have a good anti virus software cause I don't know any good FREE one.. they all suck..

Ok, if this ever did happen to you, then your most likely being watched by a RAT... and you need to scan your whole computer for it with Norton or NOD32 or a big business standard anti-virus to get rid of it.. These are bastards to get rid off..

I would suggest you try use Norton.. Its cheap and it gets rid of it straight away...

Unfortunatly, i dont know how to get it for free.. So you may have to pay.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo