03-02-2011, 01:51 AM #1
m121c
Straightupmx.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); alright these racers from a diffrent racing site came to my site (which is new race site) and spammed my chat box with anonymous names it was my fault i didnt put a sign in thing before it but i got all of there ip address and i want to know how i can get payback with there ip addresses please help

+rep to any helping answer
03-05-2011, 11:03 PM #2
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
A simple way would be a DoS attack! lol just go into CMD, and type in
    ping ********** -t -l 65500
but replace the "*********" with their IP's! lol But behind a proxy server!

Originally posted by Xx View Post
alright these racers from a diffrent racing site came to my site (which is new race site) and spammed my chat box with anonymous names it was my fault i didnt put a sign in thing before it but i got all of there ip address and i want to know how i can get payback with there ip addresses please help

The following user thanked <Jimbo> for this useful post:

m121c
03-06-2011, 05:45 AM #3
m121c
Straightupmx.com
i no about proxies for internet is that wat you are talking about? or is there a diffrent proxy server that works on your whole computer? or when you use a prozy does it work for everything?
03-07-2011, 03:50 PM #4
Originally posted by Xx View Post
alright these racers from a diffrent racing site came to my site (which is new race site) and spammed my chat box with anonymous names it was my fault i didnt put a sign in thing before it but i got all of there ip address and i want to know how i can get payback with there ip addresses please help

Uhm I use to do this at school. what I do is very simple I go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the current version. After that i open up notepad++ when i've installed it and make new page and write "command". When I've done that I save it as "save as" and name it something.bat unless it wont work and don't forget to save it at your desktop. Then you start it and write "shutdown -i" then a little window pops up hit "add" and add their ip. I don't know if this works for ip adresses though becouse I use the computer names. If you don't understand you can pm me and i can try to make a more precise tutorial or just leave it.:derp:
03-07-2011, 03:57 PM #5
pinging someone's ip address isn't going to do anything.

The following 2 users say thank you to RuffRage for this useful post:

Durk, kiwimoosical
03-07-2011, 03:57 PM #6
Originally posted by N3far1on View Post
Uhm I use to do this at school. what I do is very simple I go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the current version. After that i open up notepad++ when i've installed it and make new page and write "command". When I've done that I save it as "save as" and name it something.bat unless it wont work and don't forget to save it at your desktop. Then you start it and write "shutdown -i" then a little window pops up hit "add" and add their ip. I don't know if this works for ip adresses though becouse I use the computer names. If you don't understand you can pm me and i can try to make a more precise tutorial or just leave it.:derp:

ok you have 5 post im not saying anything but alot will ask for proof and will not click your link because of the influx of fake stuff we have been getting you can go to You must login or register to view this content. and take screen shots if you want to to prove its legitimacy
03-07-2011, 04:07 PM #7
AgentKing-Botz
Are you high?
Just remember to stay behind a proxy or VPN because doing anything with other proper IPs is illegal :p

The following user thanked AgentKing-Botz for this useful post:

<Jimbo>
03-07-2011, 04:24 PM #8
Originally posted by travisf22 View Post
ok you have 5 post im not saying anything but alot will ask for proof and will not click your link because of the influx of fake stuff we have been getting you can go to You must login or register to view this content. and take screen shots if you want to to prove its legitimacy

Okay will do but just so you know I'm not a fanboy or trolling becouse i onle want to help if you don't drust me go to google and search "notepad++ download and go to top link and copy and paste it should look the same :embarrassed: and if you still want more proof I'll do as you say tomorrow.
03-07-2011, 04:47 PM #9
Originally posted by N3far1on View Post
Okay will do but just so you know I'm not a fanboy or trolling becouse i onle want to help if you don't drust me go to google and search "notepad++ download and go to top link and copy and paste it should look the same :embarrassed: and if you still want more proof I'll do as you say tomorrow.

i hope you didnt take it the wrong way i know that your trying to help but you may get some hard times from the jerks around here most the time they will ask for proof that program is what i use as it it the easiest
03-07-2011, 04:50 PM #10
Originally posted by travisf22 View Post
i hope you didnt take it the wrong way i know that your trying to help but you may get some hard times from the jerks around here most the time they will ask for proof that program is what i use as it it the easiest

Sure I'll start getting proof and thanks for not beeing rude I'm kinda new to posting stuff :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo